News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Skating (with unfortanate inturuption) ((open [do post]))

Started by Molly, December 8, 2007, 10:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

((Yeah, we're flying back to duel Darth Vader.  *Pulls out light saber*))

ChoChangHP118

(wtf)

*Sirius looked around to see where the others were and thought he spotted them but it was very blurry for him to see so he wasn't sure if it was them. he heald onto Jessie's side with his right hand to avoid falling off and his wand he held in his left, ready just in case. *
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Molly

Molly saw her dad arise from the lake. She turned around making a wall of ice behind evryone. She knew this wouldn't hold him off for long.
Ya gotta love livin life

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius saw Molly's father and couldn't take it. he looked at the ground and saw that they weren't very high up. he took out his wand.* spungify! *and Sirius jumped, the spell that he had placed on himself made his landing soft and cushiony, like landing on a pillow. he stood and fixed his robe and, making sure he had his wand ready, he ran after Molly's father.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah noticed this and flew to them fast.

Then stoped infrount of him.

"When you going to get a hint."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

i can't let this man sit there a ruin her life like this! my father did the same to me and someone has to teach him a lesson. *he walked by Sarah and kept heading toward him.*

Molly

Molly flew down infront of sirrus and sarah. She thrust balls of fire at her father.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah ran and held Siruis back.

"Siruis this is their fight we will help when needed."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius looked at her and looked at the ground angrily.* when me and my dad had a fight exactly like this i wanted someone to help. i just...i feel like that's what Molly wants and needs...

Shara2007

"Siruis that might be what she needs but everytime it happens he dad runs." Saral looked at him.

"I know he done it to me like 3 times."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius looked angril at the man. he knew he was just picturing him as his own father and it angered him that he couldn't go just kill him.*

Shara2007

"Siruis stay back until she needs our help. If not for her for me." Sarah siad looking at him.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius breathed angrily.* fine...but i just need to go let my anger out somewhere...i'll be in the castle in the room of requirement. if you really want to come in just say release and do everything you need to to get in. *he apparated to the castle and went to the room of requirement where he said he would be. he walked passed it three times and walked in.*

*inside was a punching bag and a very big blank wall with what looked like targets at different angles. a bookcase allinged the back wall with books on techniques for practicing spells and punching, ironically on the same wall. he breather heavile and looked around. this wasn't the first time that he had visited this place.*

Shara2007

*Okay I might* Sarah was not going to leave though. She was going to be here if she was needed.