News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Skating (with unfortanate inturuption) ((open [do post]))

Started by Molly, December 8, 2007, 10:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "That would be nice but I'm not sure what songs."

Sarah then used her magic to get a rose and sent it to Siruis. With out her name.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on December 20, 2007, 11:03:57 AM
*Sirius took the rag and lightly cleaned his knuckles, he then wiped off the blood on the punching bag and shrugged.* it just...reminded me of my dad and everything that i had problems with him...*he looked at her.* look, im happy your allright and ill get over it. i shouldn't have meast in the first place. *he began punching the bag again, from the opposite side so to make sure he didn't hit Molly.*

"But its not your fault so don't take it personaly." seh said smiling "Its my mess, and you won't always be there to fight my battles." Molly saw a rose apear and took a good guess who it was from.
Ya gotta love livin life

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius nodded, still punching the bag unaware that the rose had appeared. he continued on.* yeah...i know. i'm not taking it personally...and even though i won't always be there like you said, when i had fights with my dad i know i always wished there was someone there to help me.

no one ever came...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

*Good idea with the rose, but how is that gonna tell him you're sorry?* Jessie asked

Shara2007

"well we alwats have a thing were we give each other a rose or something." Sarah smiled.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

*Oh...... now I get it.... he'll understand what you mean... I'm positive!*