News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Holiday Dance

Started by Molly, December 9, 2007, 02:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Molly walked over to Chris

"Hey I'm Molly. I'm in charge of this whole thing. So what do you need?" she said sweetly. This chris dud was totally hot.
Ya gotta love livin life

natalie

Natalie smiled watching Molly from the background. she is so i n love wit him she thought to herself.
NaTaLiE

Shara2007

Chris smiled. "Well I have 3 pretty ladies here and well not sure where to set the music up at." Chris thought they were all cute.

"I won't have a chance if every girl likes him."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

Molly blushed at Chris's comment "you can play anything thats new, a few christmas songs, but whatever you don't don't play anything ancient."She said jokingly

She didn't have anything better to do so she started to talk to Chris.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

"oh okay well why don't you come hang with me and I can teach you to." Chris siad. He really liked this Molly girl.

"Natile we lost so we might as well look for other guys." Sarah said looking at them.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

"Sure" she said hopping behind the dj booth." she was in awe, one of the boy and two of all of this stuff "This is cool" she said meaning it in more than one way
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Chris smiled and wraped an arm around her. "see that button it will change the volume by pushing it and moving it up in down like this."

Chris lean forward and pushed it then another button came up and you could move it up and down.

"see."

Molly

"Thats cool" she said sweetyly

This Chris guy was really nice

She turned to him "So where are you from?"
Ya gotta love livin life

fudge0604

Albus walked in. He had his black suit on. He saw Sarah and all the others. He went over to them and said " Hi!"

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

"hi there Albus." Sarah smiled.

"well I graduated from Dumstrung. Now I live if a small house out in Britain but spend all my time traveling at the moment from school playing dj." Chris really liked her.

"So what else you want to know."

fudge0604

" I wanna know something! What and who are you?" Albus said to Chris.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

"I'm Chris the DJ." He said never leaving Mollys side.

Molly

"Hey Albus" molly said. She turned to chris, "Wow thats neat." she said  "I lived in another country, name I don't like to mention.  My mother and father divorced, my mother was murdered. My twin sister disapeared. I moved here and am studing the practice of dark magic, something i inherited from my father." she thought maybe that what she said was a little much. She waited for an expsression on chris's face.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Chris smiled. "wow your one busy girl but you still have enoght time for me. I like it."

Molly

"Of course I do" she said jokingly. She was suprised they were talking about such personal stuff, they only met fifteen minutes ago.
Ya gotta love livin life