News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Everyone, Anyone Welcome

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 9, 2007, 09:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

((omg sorry!))

Mira continued to look at Cody. He looked more and more like his father everyday.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Shara2007

Sarah had set on a tree the whole time smiling at them.

"Cody does your mom know that you are here all alone." Sarah said from the tree.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Cody looked up, feeling just as guilty as when Xaver had spoken to him telepathicly.
"No, Miss Sarah. She thinks I am waiting in the Great Hall."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"well then how about I keep you company so you won't get in trouble." Sarah said as she sat down on the ground.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

He shrugged, "I'll still be in trouble with Momma." He acted like he didn't care, but he knew he would later. His mom was scary when she was angry.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"well if you can keep a secreat." Sarah bent down and wispered in his ear.

"I'll tell her I wanted to show you all my favorite places around the school."

Ginny Weasly

Cody arched his eyebrows, "I don't think she'll believe you."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah then smiled.

"Hey how do you know. I mean I was a trouble maker in school."

dobby888

Jessi nodded and giggled. *It's true. She can fool most people, she even got Snape one time!!*

Xaver

It was a pause before Xaver replied, the bond between him, and Cody, wavering slightly, before his low, mellow tones returned to Cody's thoughts.

-A fair guess. You are very much like me, you know... And, the patterns of your thoughts seem to come very easily to me. I think it's genetic.-

There was another pause, and, this time when Xaver reached him, his tones were lower, and more serious.

-So you are not with you Mother?-
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira looked at Cody again smiling. "Yor mom won't totally blow up at you with Sarah's lies... Don't worry." Mira joked.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Shara2007

"if anything she will blow up on me. Well I can take it."

fudge0604

Albus jumped down from a tree.
" Hi Cody! Long time no see!" He said too the boy.
He had changed. alot. Not that little child anymore.
Well he were a child but he did look more of his father now.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

*Wait wait wait..... Your Ginny's kid? I know you!!!!! Haven't seen you since you were a little tot!!* Jessie said.

Shara2007

"Duh Dobby you think I would try lie for any other kid."