News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

BORED...(plz join.)

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 10, 2007, 10:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on January 15, 2008, 02:47:23 AM
Quote from: draco294 on January 14, 2008, 09:30:23 AM
"And why shouldnt we be full of ourselves? I mean, you obviously have no reason to be. But the rest of us..well we do," Draco sneered, as he took a step back.

*Sirius took hold of Mira's wrist so she wouldn't draw her wand. Not sharply but kindly.* And what's that supposed to mean? I have no reason to be proud? Ha

"Isn't it obvious? You're a pathetic, filthy, mudblood-appreciating, blood traitor!" Draco shouted, sneering.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

ChoChangHP118

At least i have a heart. *Sirius said coldly to Draco in responce.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Quote from: draco294 on January 15, 2008, 09:49:35 AM
Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on January 15, 2008, 02:47:23 AM
Quote from: draco294 on January 14, 2008, 09:30:23 AM
"And why shouldnt we be full of ourselves? I mean, you obviously have no reason to be. But the rest of us..well we do," Draco sneered, as he took a step back.

*Sirius took hold of Mira's wrist so she wouldn't draw her wand. Not sharply but kindly.* And what's that supposed to mean? I have no reason to be proud? Ha

"Isn't it obvious? You're a pathetic, filthy, mudblood-appreciating, blood traitor!" Draco shouted, sneering.

Mira had now frozen her feet to the ground and was trying with all her might to control her anger. Her eyes blazed a bloody red and she had a snarl imprinted on her face.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

draco294

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on January 15, 2008, 10:01:44 AM
At least i have a heart. *Sirius said coldly to Draco in responce.*

"Oh, I do have a heart. But only for the people who really matter," Draco sneered.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Are you saying it would be ok if you got your head ripped off by a person the didn't really matter" Mira half spat, half snarled. Then she took a step forward.

draco294

Draco took a step back. "Well..uh.. ch..chances are that the p..person that didnt matter would be e..entirely too weak to do a..anything of the sort," Draco said, with a sense of fear in his cold voice.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"So are you going to take your chances, and try that person on how strong they are?" She said coldly.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius placed his left palm on his forehead, he was confused.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

Quote from: Lola_La_Fringe7 on January 20, 2008, 12:09:02 AM
"So are you going to take your chances, and try that person on how strong they are?" She said coldly.

"Ha! I hope you don't mean yourself! You? Strong?!?" Draco smirked, as he backed away yet some more.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"God d**n it Draco!" Mira yelled and advanced toward him. "Look I don't want  to kill you, today at least. There will be a better time. Just leave now."

draco294

"Oooh, yeah. Like I'm soo scared," Draco said, with a smirk.