News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

BORED...(plz join.)

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 10, 2007, 10:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius looked at her then looked away, shy for once around a girl. he breathed heavily looking out the window, not wanting to look at her. he thought for a moment even though he already knew how long it had been...he looked at her, acting braver then he felt.* since that night, in the forest...when we kissed. but that's not the only reason why...i was the only friend there and i guess...i guess i realized that even though you can seem so strong on the outside, you were truely hurt by what Xaver had done and i guess i liked to see you like that, you had feelings. *he smiled slightly and continued.* i mean, i know you have feelings...but i never knew that you, all powerful Ginny Weasley, could crack that easily from the loss of one man. i wanted that, so thats why i kissed you. just to see if i could be that man *he shrugged and looked out at his hands on his lap.* its stupid really.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"Uh..." Ginny's mouth formed words, but she couldn't get them to come out, "Why didn't you say anything before I left Hogwarts then?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

please Ginny...what am i supposed to say? *he said bitterly looking into her eyes.* you would have said something like,
your really nice but we're just friends.
that's how it always seems to happens.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, slowly, "I suppose you're right. Especially since I found out I was pregnant only two weeks after the thing with Conan." And that had been only a week after Sirius had kissed her.

So his feelings had built up, and now they were both increasingly uncomfertable, "So what do you want me to do?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius shook his head.* please, the last thing i wanted was for you to find out. now though...you can't do anything. you have Xaver...and i have...*he breathed heavily.* i have Sarah.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed, "Aren't you happy with Sarah?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius thought for a moment.* yeah...most of the time. but i think she likes someone else as well as me... *he looked at her and took another sip of his coffee.*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny scratched her head, "Why do you think that?" She asked, still trying to figure out why Sirius felt the way he did.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled and cleared his throat. he ran his fingers through his hair and leaned back in his seat.* just the way she acts around this one guy...always hugging him and saying how amazing he is and how lucky... *he paused.* his girl is to be with him.

Ginny Weasly

She nodded, still slightly uncomfertable. She really didn't know what to say to him now.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius sighed.* and now you see why i didn't want to tell you...i didn't want us to be like this...uncomfortable around each other and such, that's what i was trying to prevent from happening...

Ginny Weasly

"You were obviously uncomfortable when I showed up with my son." Ginny said, her tones low, "Even more so when Xaver came back."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

well...yes. because i thought that he was gone forever...and then he shows up again and everything just changed! just like that! *Sirius said sitting up and placed his hands on the table.* i mean, how would you feel if the woman who you adored and loved showed up one day with not only her old love but a son to!

Ginny Weasly

"Let's get one thing straight," Ginny said, looking him in the eye, "You don't love me. You may think you do, but you don't."

She shook her head, "Besides that, you were married to Sarah by then. What was I supposed to think?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius sighed. he wasn't in the mood to argue.* i didn't expect you to do or think anything! i just thought you had gotten over Xaver...and to have him just poof back into your life i was surprised and slightly angry!