News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mass Breakout from Azkaban(death eaters only)

Started by Lisa Parkinson, December 13, 2007, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voldimort101

(ok)Voldimort stared through the transparent Thalia."What trickery is this?!"He bellowed.

dobby888

Jezebel glanced at RyLee.  She too sat down and said, "I can't decide if I want to go home, or if I want to stay here with my Lord..."  She looked at her hands that sat fiddling in her lap. 

uglycupcakes

RyLee looked at Jezebel and nodded her head in agreement. She wasn't exactly sure what do either, so she said, "Its probably safer to go talk to the Dark Lord and see if his in need of our service or if we may be dismissed for tonight." RyLee stood up, and started walking a couple of steps and then turned to Jezebel to see if she was in agreement.

Voldimort101

Voldimort aperated to Rylee and her friend and asked,"Where is Lucios?"He bellowed."Leglimons!"He floated in Rylee's mind.Then,with his horror,saw a Rylee and Jezibel.They where talking but he could not hear them.Then"Should we keep this alliance secrit?"Then he flew out of her mind."What alliance?"He said.

dobby888

Jezebel nodded in agreement and followed RyLee.  Jezebel hardly had time to react to the Dark Lord's appearance before he was yelling at them.  "My Lord! It was just a simple alliance to protect each other.  We were just planning to keep it secret so as to keep it simple. So that we wouldn't have to protect a large number of people.  We knew that if word got out of an alliance, others might want to join!" 

Jezebel told him the truth, the whole truth.  This was partially out of fear of him, and partially because she knew he would get it one way or another.

Voldimort101

"Of course,but back to my businus.Do you know where Lucius is?"He asked this then,"And will you both assist me to his death bed?"He wanted to see the slite smiles on their faces if they came their.

Miss Xantier

Nyoka apparated to where the Dark Lord was and said "I know where Lucius is my lord. He is back at the manor." She smiled evilly and then asked "Where is Thalia? Is she dead? I hope so."

Voldimort101

"Of course she is"he replyied lazzaly."But she is a annoying ghost now."Then he apperated to the manor to kill Lucius.

uglycupcakes

(Remeber.. you can't actually kill him because he needs to be alive in coming books.. we've gotta follow the books)

RyLee, again, owed Jezebel for a great save. She wasn't sure if she would have been able to present the information that well that fast. She started walking towards the manor and pulled up her hair. If the Dark Lord wanted to kill Lucious he probably would, unless Lucius could talk him out of it. She didn't want her hair to get full of blood. Sometimes the Dark Lord liked to play with his food...

Voldimort101

(Yeah,I know i can't.You'll see)

When he got to the manor Lucious had gone."Malfoy!"He yelled.Then turned to see many wizzards from the Ministery walking up the front steps.He caught words like "Azzkaban"and"Lucious,from the Ministery?"and also"Yes he went to Azzkaban"He apperated back."Run.The Ministery is here!"

Miss Xantier

Nyoka's eyes widened and she disappeared with a pop. She ran into a cottage on the seashore and changed into a dress with maroon picnic styled and a lighter maroon apron. Her black hair tamed into a bun, and she came out with a tray with lemonade and biscuits. She had also tooken out contacts from her eyes, and revealed her eyes were actually heavenly blue. She smiled politely, making sure her mistresses and sirs were not harmed by her power. Once inside she placed the contacts in a small box, and put the box into a bigger box that held all of her death eater clothing. SHe then looked at her dark mark and smiled evilly and awaited to be called once more by her Lord.

(Oooooooooooooooo! A twist for Nyoka! Her surname is Hammingtons.)

uglycupcakes

RyLee was unsure what to do. If Malfoy had been caught, then it was for sure that the Ministry would be coming to the Manor. But where should she go? She decided it would be best to go back to the boyfriend that she kept purely for his money. She looked at her ally Jezebel and decided that she should probably invite her along. "Jezebel? Where will you be heading?"

dobby888

Jezebel looked at RyLee to ask the same question.  She frowned and said, "Well, now I'm not sure.  I think if we run out the back, we could try to find cover.  That might give us a better chance to think." 

She began to walk towards the back of the manor, being sure to stay away from the windows.  When she arrived there, she noticed several workers from the ministry standing idle and chatting.  She dove to the ground and ducked behind a chair.  Then she whispered, "Now what?"

uglycupcakes

"Hm.. Do you think they could recognize us as death eaters? We could mabye get out with out them noticing us... we could apparate but then they would hear the POP and know we were here..." RyLee was stuck on what to do.. Stupid Lucius, if he had to get himself caught he could have atleast given them some warning.

Voldimort101

"Lets go to my fathers old house." Said Voldimort."It's cozy there."