News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mass Breakout from Azkaban(death eaters only)

Started by Lisa Parkinson, December 13, 2007, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

RyLee watched Jezebel and Nyoka interact not sure what to think of the new arrival of the deatheater. She had heard of this death eaters powers, but was almost positive that she had suffered worse pain. It was possible if she could concentrate through the pain she could cast a spell without her wand that would make it all go away, but she kept her hand on her wand, ready in case of disaster. Then she spoke, "You seem fairly thingyy about.. your rumored powers, but you forget, Jezebel and I also have our own gifts." Afterwords she regreted what she said, Would an allience with such a young death eater be smart?

dobby888

Jezebel shook her head, "The Dark Lord landed and walked into the mansion, but I have not seen him since." She continued to tell this Death Eater the truth.  She didn't feel that she had the choice. 

Jezebel and I also have our own gifts.  Jezebel nodded as RyLee said this.  She did have her own gifts, but she was surprised that RyLee would team up with her, as new as she was.  She like RyLee, and really did hope that she would carry through and partner up with Jezebel.

Miss Xantier

"Aaaaah, but he is nowhere to be seen then, I see that you have your own powers, I am not saying that you don't." said Nyoka, taking another sip of her tea. Then Nyoka took out some files and looked over her work.

uglycupcakes

(i'm not exactly sure what i ment by saying thingyy.. sorry about that!)

RyLee raised he eyebrows at Nyoka. "Well then, It seems you have better things to do than talk to us," RyLee crossed the room and sat down. She thought a moment, What were Jezebels powers? It must be better to find out with her on my side.. I can always turn on her.. RyLee wraped herself around the arm chair turing to face Jezebel and gestured with a small flick of her hand that she would like Jezebel to come sit on the armchair across from her.

dobby888

Jezebel noticed RyLee command her to sit in a chair a cross from her.  She was torn.  If she did what RyLee wanted, RyLee might think that she controlled Jezebel, but if she didn't their friendship would be lost.  Jezebel decided to go and sit in the chair.  If RyLee did decide to be the leader, she could always talk to her about it later... Right?

Miss Xantier

Nyoka checked on her files, and then responded to RyLee "Actually, if we were sent here for meeting, which we probably were. I wanted to check on my work. So no, I don't have better things to do, then talk to fellow Death Eaters."

(Whose gonna be Voldemort? Because the original is gone.)

uglycupcakes

RyLee shot Nyoka a look. Then she pulled out her wand and mumbled, "Muffiato" Then she looked up to Jezebel and said in her normal smooth voice, "Don't worry about her, she can't her us. Now, I'd like to propose an allince" She smiled showing her bright white teeth.

(I keep writing the entire post like i would for Izzy and calling RyLee Izzy and then realize once i'm proofreading i'm doing it all wrong!!)

Miss Xantier

Nyoka watched as RyLee put a shield over her and the new death eater, and Nyoka just rolled her eyes. She leaned backwards in her chair.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

(Kreacher came to Nacissa after he was sent to the school)(They Are of age,Harry and Malfoy are MEN )(Kreacher ran away from the scool.)

Thalia stared at a few of the death eaters."I belive that I know the location of Harry Potter,Bella,Number 12 Grimald place."

Miss Xantier

"We are awaiting the dark lord to tell him of the location, Thalia!" said Nyoka in a menacing tone.

uglycupcakes

Quote from: Lisa Parkinson on December 13, 2007, 01:26:35 AM
(also this is based on the breakout of ten death eaters in the book and movie number 5. so kind of base all thoughts on that)
.[/i]
(They weren't of age yet on like 14 or 15))

Miss Xantier

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

(Sorry no time to catch up.Forget about the tea thing.Just read the begining.Sorry!)

dobby888

((That's OK, just be sure to read the whole thread next time!))

Quote from: uglycupcakes on April 27, 2009, 01:18:05 AM
(I keep writing the entire post like i would for Izzy and calling RyLee Izzy and then realize once i'm proofreading i'm doing it all wrong!!)

((I keep forgetting that I'm supposed to be evil!!))

Jezebel leaned back in her chair, trying to play it cool.  "Let's talk specifics here... what would be a part of this alliance?"  She asked, looking at RyLee, and trying to determine if she was serious or not.

uglycupcakes

"Hmm.." RyLee said, "Not much in particular, just if somebody was to turn on us in the near future, we'd have each others back.. unless ofcourse the Dark Lord wishes otherwise" RyLee knew some deatheaters were more unstable than others and it was always good to have somebody watching your back.