News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mass Breakout from Azkaban(death eaters only)

Started by Lisa Parkinson, December 13, 2007, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jezebel listened closely.  She decided that she could agree with this, at least until they came to know each other more.  She wanted to have someone to help her, but could she trust RyLee?  Jezebel couldn't be sure.  She didn't want to trust too much and get hurt later because of it.

"Yes, I suppose.  At least until later, when I know that I can trust you more..."  She said, trying to make sure that RyLee understood.  "This alliance shouldn't be set in stone.  I want to be able to make adjustments to it, as long as we are agreed on the adjustments.  Fair?"

uglycupcakes

"Most definiatly, trust isn't something somebody of our kind should take lightly!" RyLee said. Then she stuck out her hand to shake on the agreement.

(Since Voldamort isn't here anymore we should just go off on a tangent and make us go on some other 'adventure' instead of dealing w/ the dark lord,, unless you want to try and play him.!) 

dobby888

((I don't think we should try to play him, but maybe Ginny or someone with good writing skills and experience would be willing to...))

Jezebel shook hands with RyLee.  "Of course not.  Trust comes above nearly all else!" She said, inwardly rejoicing about her newfound partner.

uglycupcakes

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

(Guys,if u guys are my frends plz join "I need friends,I'll change it up MissXanzar.I think u spell it like that?)

dobby888

((I believe it's Xantier, but where is it on the forum?))

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

( ???,You don't know him?Oh srry dif person.He is Voldimort101...)

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

dobby888

(Okay, I posted in it... try not to double up posts... you can always just go back and modify the first)

Jezebel looked at RyLee, and smiled.  Then she looked around and said, "Should this alliance be kept secret?"

uglycupcakes

"Thats probably best" RyLee agreed, then with a swish of her wand the spell was removed. "Elf?" She questioned wondering why she hadn't gotten her tea yet.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

(I said forgett about the tea thing)

"An alliance can I join?"Asked Thalia.

dobby888

((We put a shield around us so that no one could hear us.))

Jezebel nodded.  She agreed.  Keeping this a secret would be best.  For both of them.

uglycupcakes

(i'm forgeting about Kreacher coming in.. the elf i created still can bring me tea, lol)

The small elf came in and handed her a cup of tea. She grabbed the tea too quickly and dumped all over herself, her purple paisly dress staining. "Dangg it!" She kicked the elf violently across the room although the accident was clearly her fault. She got up ready to storm off to the bathroom to get on fresh clothes and regain her calmness, when she realized all the doors leading out of the small parlor room where locked. She cursed loudly about how screwed the Malfoys were and then screamed, "How do i get out of this place?"

dobby888

Jezebel gasped.  She would be so angry if that had happened.  When she realized that RyLee couldn't get out, she looked around for a scapegoat.  She found one, curled up and whimpering in the corner.

Jezebel cursed the elf saying, "Stupid elf! Find out how to get her out of here! And replace her dress! Now!"  She she walked over to the elf and picked it up, then kicked it in the direction of the door.