News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mass Breakout from Azkaban(death eaters only)

Started by Lisa Parkinson, December 13, 2007, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voldimort101

(Oh ,right, sorry.I'll start from there then)

Voldimort stareed around the empty room.Empty except for Thalia,Malfoys God-Mother."Thalia."He said casualy."Where are the others..."

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

"Oh,my lord.I think they went through that ...um...tunnle thing."She said bending low.After that she went to look at a book titled:Use Of Dark Magic.She flipped it open.'Use Avada Kedavra only if you have passed a wizard school like Hogwarts for example.Just use posions wisely.'Then she saw the rest of the writing was crossed off...

uglycupcakes

"Just outside of the house.." The elf said, wondering how far away it could get without his master knowing it and commanding him back.
RyLee hurried along the tunnel, her back getting sore from crouching over. Finally she saw the light and went even faster, desprate to get out of the tunnel, hoping not to ruin her outfit.

dobby888

Jezebel followed quickly, hoping to escape quickly.  She too saw the light, and she hurried along as fast as her crawling skills would allow her.  Her knees would likely be bleeding by the end, but it was worth it.  Why had the Dark Lord betrayed them?

Voldimort101

Voldimort apperated just outside the tunnle."Jezzible,Rylee,why have you betrayed me?Don't lie,I would know."

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Thalia was left alone inside just as Zantzy,her house-elf,came in."Misstress"She squeeked "What!"Barked Thalia."The D-d-dark Lord would like you to come see his b-b-betrayers."She whimpered."Betrayers? Who are they,Zantzy?"Thalia asked."M-m-miss R-R-Rylee,and a m-m-miss Jezzable."She cried."Rylee and Jezzable?"Whispered Thalia."No!It can't be them!"Thalia yelled and apperated to her lord.She was dessprite to know if her friends relly were Voldimort's betrayers.

Miss Xantier

Nyoka heard the Dark Lord's voice just outside, and Nyoka quickly crawled back inside. Smoothing her hair and getting rid of all evidence of her betraying the Dark Lord. She sat back down in her seat at the long table. Awaiting for the Dark Lord to come.

dobby888

"My Lord!" Jezebel said, crawling out of the tunnel.  She bowed to him and said, "My Lord, it was not RyLee and I who betrayed you, rather, Lucius Malfoy."  She kept her head bowed, wondering how he would take this news.

uglycupcakes

RyLee looked over to Jezebel with a nod of apprecation then continued on, "Yes, my lord, what she speaks is true, for we were locked in, and only trying to get out to find and serve you" She looked at him with the truth in her eyes.

dobby888

Jezebel continued after RyLee's truthful words, "This house-elf helped us to escape, and it also told us of Lucius' plans to keep us locked in his parlor."  She pulled the house-elf off of her back and pushed it towards the Dark Lord.

Voldimort101

"What?This cannot be!Lucious is fathful to me!Yet when I reach into your mind I find it is true!"There was a loud crack,and Voldimort apperated in search of Malfoy.

uglycupcakes

After Voldimort apparated RyLee looked over to Jezebel. She glanced and said, "Okhay.." Trying to get her breathing to return to normal she sat down on a stump. The sun was long gone and darkness surronded them. If it wasn't for her wand, RyLee would have been very frightened.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

"Malfoy?!I can't beleve I acepted to be his God-Mother!?!?!?!"Thalia followed her lord.

Voldimort101

Voldimort was half-way up the stairs,when Thalia apperated just behind him.Voldimort turned around,took out his wand,and said,"Avada Kedavra!"
  (Thats how much u piss me off,Thalia! >:( !  >:(

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Thalia was falling through darkness.She could not grasp onto anything.She was faltering her last dieing words to Malfoy."I  Zantzy."She fell forever.Then woke up in a gostly form."NO!!!!!!!"She cried.

(You piss me off 2,but I'll just play along...AS A GHOST!!!)