News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mass Breakout from Azkaban(death eaters only)

Started by Lisa Parkinson, December 13, 2007, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jezebel frowned.  It seemed as if there was no good escape plan.  "The problem is not where we escape to, but rather, how we get there..."  She muttered partly to herself. 

Sudden;y she had an idea.  Her eyes brightened and she said, "Why don't we hide in that tunnel until they come into the manor, and then while they're inside, we can run out and into the forest!"

Voldimort101

"Great idea,Jezebel.Hmmm...Why don't you pretend to be victims in the house?What if they have people out in there?I saw some moving over there earlyer."He hissed."Just tie your selfs up with some rope.Magic will atraccet them here."He told his snake to go find some rope.It came back then he said in parsle mouth,"Find Potter.A.S.A.P.Do it quick.I don't want you to die Nagini." Then he tied the two girls up,told them they could find him at The Old Riddle House in little Hagleton,put them in the house,then dissaperated ,to the so framiliar house, to draw attention to the girls.

(Srry!Ran out of good ideas!You can dissaperate if you want.But Voldy will find Potty.)
(P.S.,Just grown a liking for Peves.)

dobby888

Before Jezebel could object, she was tied up.  She had to quickly think of a way out, and how to save themselves.  The ministry was already running towards the house.  They had only seconds.  She frantically looked about the room for an escape.

Voldimort101

(You are a victum.Tell the ministery you've been captured by Lucios.{You can't disaperate.Srry,but it just adds to the drama.})

He disaperated to a old house that was broken down,"Oh daddy,guese who?You're boy's back."He craked up at this and yelled,"My house.It's rightfully mine!But that muggle man bought it.Oh the memories!So many people I have killed here!Muah ha ha ha!"He laghed an evil lagh at an invisible man.

dobby888

((I realize that, but I didn't volunteer to be a victim, so I'm still trying to escape.))

As the ministry came ever closer, Jezebel decided to go for the small tunnel.  If she could get there in time, she might be safe.  She hobbled along, through all of the different rooms, trying to get back to the parlor.

uglycupcakes

RyLee wasn't sure what to do. She could apparate away, and be safe for sure, or she could try and help Jezebel. It wasn't in her nature to help others but with this new alliance.. She used her powers of occulumcy (i know i butchered the spelling..) to think at Jezebel Do you need help? Or can I make a clean break for myself?) She waited for an answer

dobby888

Jezebel thought back to her, ~No way man, we're in this together now.  Come with me I have an idea.~  There was no way that she would let RyLee break the alliance so soon.  That was just unthinkable.  She was in the parlor now, making her way towards the tunnel.  Would they make it in time?

Voldimort101

(Nice plan.I'm like Voldy:Gullable)(P.S. Can we go into the seventh book?We're almost there.)
Then Voldimort waited.He knew they would escape.But what would happen if the Ministry was out back?Would they give away his posision?Or,would they go along with the plan?summon Nagini.Was the thought that went in and out of his mind.(like it going in and out of his mind?)He heard a noise,then turned around.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Thalia stood in a corner."Help me."She whispered.She was shivering,and icy cold.

Voldimort101

For the first time in his life,Voldimort felt mercyful,scared,sad,and lonly.

dobby888

((We're just going to keep posting... not with any certain book...))

Jezebel turned to make sure that RyLee was following her.  She saw the ministry, now at the door, about to break it down.  At the last moment, as a man was raising his wand, Jezebel dove into the tunnel.  She rolled and scrambled as far down as she could, hoping that RyLee had made it in time.  The door slammed open with a deafening Crack!

uglycupcakes

(up there where it astricked out a whole bunch of letters.. i didn't right anything bad.. i just wrote m u r d e r.. aparently thats bad enough to get astricked out. Sorry..!)

RyLee was right behind Jezebel. When the door blew apart she saw the chuncks of wood fly everywhere and one just barely missed her face down in the tunnel . "Now what?" She whispered to Jezebel.

dobby888

Jezebel huddled in the tunnel, trying to stay quiet.  She put her finger to her lips and whispered as quietly as she could, "Now, we crawl."  She began to crawl slowly towards the exit, her knees still cut up from the last time.  She occasionally checked to make sure that RyLee was keeping up okay, but other than that, she just pushed on.

((I was looking at that like, what swear word did she even say?))

uglycupcakes

Izzy followed behind Jezebel, still nervous from their close encounter with the ministry. She would do anything to avoid Azkaban."Ouch!" She said a little too loudly when she bumped the top of her head on the ceiling of the cave. She stopped a moment to see if the Ministry workers heard, and when they continued on with their conversations, she kept crawling. She rubbed her head, because the bump hurt rather badly.