News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My 17th Birthday

Started by Vanessa, October 8, 2007, 10:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddy

"Yeah Troy... Happy Birthday." She said looking into his eyes. "I almost forgot that it was your birthday too!"

~Callie~

"Hey Vanessa. Happy birthday!" Callie said as she walked in. "Sorry I was late heres your present!"

Vanessa

"Thanks Callie. You can go ahead and get some cake." Vanessa smiled.
--Taken--

LeronHZZ

Quote from: Maddy on October 17, 2007, 09:22:05 AM
"Are you picky or what?" She asked Leron laughing.

Leron laughed, "I like good food, just tasting it and it's pretty good cake by the way" he said finishing of his slice when he noticed Callie walk in. He walked over to her giving her a quick kiss, "Hey baby, good that you made it?"

~Callie~

"Yeah Im overslept and well... it took me a while to get ready." Callie giggled.

LeronHZZ

Leron looked her over and smiled, "Well it was sure worth it then"

I luv all of u !!!!!

"Hey v HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" she said

(OMG CRAZY MONKEY BOY SHAVED HES MOWHALK!!!!!

Vanessa

"Hey Tally!" Vanessa said.
--Taken--

Maddy

"Hey Tally!" Maddy said as she walked by. "So Vanessa.... I don't think that anyone remebers that its Troys birthday." Maddy wishpered to her.

Kilynn

Kilynn handed Vanessa her present, then she saw Troy.
"Um, hi, I'm Kilynn~" she said to Troy.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Troy

Quote from: Maddy on October 18, 2007, 05:05:17 AM
"Yeah Troy... Happy Birthday." She said looking into his eyes. "I almost forgot that it was your birthday too!"

"I doesnt really matter." Troy laughed. Then he turned to Kilynn. "Hey Im Troy."

Maddy

"Yeah, It does too!" Maddy laughed. She pulled a box out of her bag and handed it to Troy. "Here." She said to Troy.

Kilynn

Kilynn said to Troy "Are you new here?" she asked to Troy?"
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~