News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Get it Over With...

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 18, 2007, 02:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Cody, still sitting on Ginny's lap, looked across the table with a smile, "Hi Daddy." he said, speaking his first words of the night.

Conan's eyes went straight to the child, and he scowled darkly. The bodily reminder that Ginny loved someone else.

"Do not look at him like that, or I swear to heaven I'll cut our your eyes." Ginny's voice was low and she ment every word.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver smiled, very slightly, at Cody - and the effect completely overpowered the forced, tough mask. It was a gentler side of him, he rarely expressed in front of those he didn't like, namely Conan, but, for Cody's sake, he smiled anyway.

"Hey Cody."

He looked at Conan again, then.

"Do sign the papers, then, if you would."

Xaver knew.
Of course he knew.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Conan looked at the papers with sadness, realizing what it meant if he signed them. Ginny could marry someone else. Ginny could love someone else. It was true that he had tricked her, all in order to keep his own little mind at ease, thinking that even if she fell in love with someone no one could ever be her husband.

Now he sat across from her, next to her soon-to-be husband, looking at her child. He cursed himself silently, not wanting to sign the papers, but knowing he had no choice. he picked up the pen, but didn't make a mark yet, looking at Ginny sadly.
"You hate me, don't you?"

Ginny frowned, "Hate may not be a strong enough word."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver looked between them, over at them, falling still as he watched.

He didn't like Conan one bit..
He wouldn't complain if the other male signed the papers, left, and he never saw him again.

Xaver remained quiet, though.
He didn't know what really was involved with these sort of contracts.
He didn't want to be wrong, either.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny leveled her gaze at Conan, suddenly tired of this charade, "Sign the d**n papers and leave." She told him,her voice emotionless. She was recalling their last encounter, that had begun with him slapping her roughly across the face a few times. She felt nothing for Conan now.

He sighed, looking at the paper for a long time, then looked at Xaver.
"How you can love this woman is beyond me. She is heartless." He meant what he said, he viewd Ginny as heartless. He placed the pen down, touching the tip to the paper and siginging his name quickly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Your opinion's worth long since expired."

Xaver's eyes flickered over the page, as Conan signed it, not really certain of the way he felt about the whole situation.
Just glad to see Conan with a reason to remain gone..
He scowled at him.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Take it from someone who was married to her for 3 years, you're going to want to try to kill her too." Conan said, pushing the paper towards Ginny and standing. His chair slid back, but he didn't move.

"Shut up, Conan." Ginny told him, rolling her eyes. He looked at her for a moment still frowning.

He shook his head, "Have fun at your next run in with Herion. He stole a few pieces of your power stone." Conan smirked and turned, walking away from the table.

Ginny pressed a hand to her suddenly throbbing temple. That had certainly givene her a headache.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus heard the last part.
he got up from his chair and froze the door so that Conan could not go out the door.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Conan narrowed his eyes at Albus, angrily. "I suggest you unfreeze that."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

" Okay..." Albus said and took the freeze back.

(( Sorry guys... I missed that signing part... SORRY!))

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Conan frowned at Albus for a moment, then left the bar, slamming the door loudly.

Ginny picked up the papers and for the first time since Conan had stepped through the door, she smiled, brightly. She held the papers near Cody, "See, angelbaby? Do you know what thses mean?"

Cody shook his head, not knowladgeable in the area of marriages and divorces yet. Ginny smiled and kissed the top of his head, giving him a hug.

"It means Daddy and I can get married."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

(AHAHHAH... Finals :(... =/ )

Xaver's jaw clenched, instinctually, when the door slammed, but he relaxed just as soon afterword, as Ginny stood, and smiled.
Looking between them, he grinned.

"Meaning you'll still take me up on the offer?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"No, you think?" Ginny said, looking up and catching his eye. She grinned at him, still hugging Cody tightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret