News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Walking Around...2

Started by draco294, December 20, 2007, 06:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

It was the Christmastime trip to Hogsmead as Draco, surprisingly not with Crabbe and Goyle, was walking around in a candy store.

((kay..guys. im really bored. so please talk to me.))
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Shara2007

Sarah saw Draco and his crew walking around that thought it would be fun to mess with them so she grabbed a snowball and hit him in the back of the head.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

"What the.." Draco shouted, turning around to see who had thrown the snow ball. At the sound of his scream, Crabbe and Goyle came running. "What happened, Draco?" Crabbe asked, angry as well.

Lilly Potter

Lilly walked by seeing snowballs thrown. She decided to join throwing on at the back of the head of someone whose name she thought was Crabee.

Molly

Molly was walking bye and saw Sarah, Draco and some girl she diddn't know.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah saw some girl she did not remeber her name. *thanks so much for the help. I mean I could not take care of them on my own. I'm Sarah*

At there Sarah stepped out from her hiding spot. "Hey draco over here."

Sarah then threw another on and hit him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

Albus was hearing some snowballs in the air.
tihi! He thought evily to himself.
He walked against the place. Then he saw Sarah, Lily (( Lily...i am Albus Severus Potter. Am you married Lilly Potter or the little Lilly Potter?)) and Draco and his gang.
Wanna some help Sarah? He thought to her.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

fudge0604

Well then lets kick some slytherin ........ he thought too her. (( Thinsg i cannot type here unnless i want a banning!))

Post Potter depression.

cody

Cody was just walking around when he saw Albus, Shara, Molly, some girl,Draco, and excedera. (i dont feel like typong all the names.) "Hey whats....." he paused he realized that somethin was goin on.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Shara2007

"We are having a snowball fight."

draco294

"Don't just stand there!" Draco shouted to Crabbe and Goyle. "Do something!" He then ran towards the closest store he could find.

Shara2007

"okay I guess he don't want to play."

draco294

"You got that right!," Draco sneered, sticking his head out of the door.

fudge0604

" Coward!" Albus said and started too make chicken louds.

Post Potter depression.