News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Walking Around...2

Started by draco294, December 20, 2007, 06:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

Draco shouted angrily for his uh..'friends.'  "Crabbe! Goyle! Get over here!" Although he had no idea where they were. "Agh! You insolent little Mudblood appreciating freaks!" he screamed, as the snowball from Albus hit him in the face.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

fudge0604

" Hey! remember what happened last time you called me that?" Albus said teasingly but also a bit threating.

Post Potter depression.

cody

Cody smiled, enjoying this little show.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Shara2007

Sarah stood up at this. "Now Draco if you get mad at anyone it should be me. I mean you know full well that I started this."

Sarah walked inbetween her gang and Draco because he was known to not fight fair.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

iluvharryandginny818

HEY SARAH WAHTS UP? asked yazzy
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

Shara2007

Sarah smile  not moving.   "nothing really"
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

iluvharryandginny818

OKAY. IS DRACO GIVING YOU JUNK >:(? asked yazzy

draco294

"Look, you stay out of this!" Draco shouted at Yazzy.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

cody

(lol, im starting like Yazzy, well, i mean as a friend)

Cody stood up and walked over to Shara and Yazzy.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at them.

"Ya stay out of this. I mean it is between me and Draco." Sarah turned to look at him.

"No keep your people out of it."

fudge0604

" Huh Draco? Remember? Ginny isen't here now to save you!" He said teasingly.

Post Potter depression.

iluvharryandginny818

(thanx Cody u 2)
Draco leave ME alone! u for one are not the boss of me. as for u Sarah i know that we or at least i want to drench Draco in snow watch this (LOL)

*jazzy made one snowball and continuously  used geminio to make more. she handed some to cody, shara, and kept some for herself. tehn yelled on the count of threee throw!!!!!!!*     (sry sarah id give u some but u dont want us here to help JK)

Shara2007

sarah know what was going to happen so she jumpped in frount of draco so that she was the one that would be getting it.

"I threw one ya because it was funny since he did not know who did it." Sarah looked at draco.

"Sorry."

iluvharryandginny818

guys dont get sarah put them down. yah sry draco :(

cody

Cody didnt want to be part of the snowball thing, he threw his snowball up in the air landing 4 yards away.