News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.red is the new common

Started by Xaver, December 20, 2007, 01:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira finally dropped from the tree landing next to Sarah. Her brown eyes were still wide with shock at what had just happened though she wanted to break down with anger at Xences she kept her calm. She took some water and mixed it with a bit of a light colored leaf she took from her pocket. She made it into a very liquid substance then soaked a kleenex in it and placed the wet kleenex on Sarah's neck where the burning was.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Molly

Molly didn't know what to do. She ran with Ginny to sarah's aid.
Ya gotta love livin life

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira didn't see Molly coming. She looked down at Sarah. "Sarah, is that any better?"

Molly

"Let me help" she said grabbing a klenex from her own pocket and wiping off blood from sarah. "are you okay?" she glanced at Xences.... he gave her chills,
Ya gotta love livin life

Lola_La_Fringe7

Shara2007

"Ya I'll be okay." Sarah said sitting there hurting. She kept her eyes on the fight though.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"The burning should be gone for a while." Mira conjured a glass of water. "If you get thirsty..."

Molly

"Sarah relax they'll be fine without you" she glanced back at Xaver. She knew things wouldn't be fine but she wanted sarah to relax.
Ya gotta love livin life

cody

Cody was walkin around when he heard people yelling, he walked toward the noise, he walked faster, eventually he started to run. He hid behind a tree so he could see what was happening.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Molly

Molly heard footsteps and turned to see cody behind a tree. She ran over to him leaving sarah. She told him what was going on. She waited for a response.
Ya gotta love livin life

Xaver

Xences, his fingers turned into claws, dug them through the tender muscle of Xaver's wing, until he could close his hand around the feathered flesh. Xaver cried out in pain, and released him, fighting to get him off, to keep him from pulling more, tearing at his wing. It was impossibly painful, and he lurched to ease the pain, blood seeping into the black, silken feathers, and dripping over the earth. Over him. And over Xences - who took his chance, the instant Xaver became distracted. He bucked, bringing his knee hard into Xaver's middle, and when Xaver bowed to the blow, he ripped his claws out of his wing, and elbowed him in the chest, following his body so that their positions were switched, and Xences was now kneeling over Xaver. He brought his hand up, his claws now retracted into fingers, and ran his tongue along them, licking the dark blood there, behind a maniacal grin.
Xaver's eyes grew a fierce, velvet red, and Xences nearly laughed.
"You see? You are a MONSTER, brother-mine. They think so, too.."
He nodded to those around them, without really looking.
"We are the spawn of tragedy and I SEE it in you!"

Xaver shook his head, roughly - and when he stopped, the red glaze over his gaze was gone, his ocean blue orbs returned to their normal, moody hue.
"I am no monster," he hissed, darkly. "Just related to one."

He brought his hands up and shoved Xences in the chest, the power behind it echoing in a loud, reverberating boom. Xences flew from him, but only a few feet away before he hit an invisible wall, arms and wings splayed with the force of it. Xences groaned, the grin gone, and fell from the place of impact to a heap on the ground. And suddenly Xaver was standing over him, his movements too quick to see, snarling slightly. Xences was dragged upward to a few feet off the ground, his legs dangling, his wings beating heavily, his hands gripping at an invisible vice around his throat.
Xaver never looked away, but remained still, his arms at his sides..
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Molly

Molly left cody and peeked out from behind the tree. She realized then that Xences along with Xaver was much stronger than he thought. She didn't know what to do, she wanted to help Xaver but didn't want to get involved.
Ya gotta love livin life

Ginny Weasly

Ginny never moved, simply watched, even as Sarah asked for help. She knew the other's would help. She couldn't look away from Xaver and Xences, though. And as Xaver pulled his brother up, strangling him, Ginny bit her lip.

"Xaver, don't!"

She knew Xences deserved death. More than most people she knew, but she didn't want Xaver to be the one to kill him.

"Don't give him the satisfaction..."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Xaver, don't!"

Xaver blinked, and blurred slightly. And Xences dropped, like a stone. He hissed a breath, from where he lay, dark black, reddish feathers rippling beneath his panted breaths.
"The spawn of tragedy," he repeated, his voice slightly hoarse.

Satisfaction.
Xaver would have liked to have his own satisfaction, in strangling the last breath of life from Xences... But the thought had him shuddering.
"It comes easy, doesn't it? The desire to kill... And it IS easy, isn't it? It's what we were born to do."
Xaver looked at him - and when he met Xences's gaze, something within him became unnerved.
"It's always a choice, Xences."
He folded his arms, as Xences slowly picked himself off the ground, and rolled to rest on his knees.
"And you were choosing to kill me, then?"
Like you killed our little sister and threatened my family.. "Yes."

Xences moved then, fast, on all fours until the last moment, wrapping one arm around Ginny's waist and pulling her flush against his body, roughly, the other hand running through her silky hair..
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

cody

Cody ran over to look at what was happening. He watched silently, not knowing how to react.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious