News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Student Council

Started by dobby888, December 23, 2007, 02:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Molly ran in "Sorry I'm late." she said breathing heavily "So what are we talking about?" she pulled out her notebook.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "We are talking about the party we are throwing."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

Vanessa slowly walked in behind Molly. "Sorry, I'm late too." She sat down, wondering what all she had missed.
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Well Vanessa you missed getting picked to work with me on the decorations and flyers."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

Vanessa laughed. "I'll be happy to help with whatever you guys want."
--Taken--

Shara2007

"Well that is great. I mean I could use all the help I can get." Sarah smiled.

"i mean we got lots to do."

Molly

"What party?" molly asked feeling on theoutside of the bubble.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah smiled.

"the chrismas party."

fudge0604

"And the new years party" Albus said to Vanessa and Molly.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

*Welcome Vanessa and Molly, we are discussing what needs to be done for the Christmas party, and for the New Years party.  Vanessa you and Sarah can be in charge of Decorations and Flyers and things, Molly you can help them too if you want, but do the flyers first, so that people know when it is ok?* Jessie looked at them and then turned her attention to Albus.  *Ok they will decorate the flyers, and then you will copy them and post them around school ok?*

fudge0604

" Okay!" Albus said.
Something else i can do? He sent to Jessie.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Well okay."

Sarah then started to decide on what to do."Vanessa think of some good ideas."

dobby888

~Hmm... I don't know we'll have to wait and see~ Jessie thought to Albus *Is there anything else we still need to do... Oh!! Food! Who wants to be in charge of food!?* Jessie asked

Shara2007

Sarah smiled and then said it since she did not want to hold back.

"Not I."

Vanessa

Quote from: Shara2007 on December 31, 2007, 03:13:30 AM
Sarah smiled. "Well okay."

Sarah then started to decide on what to do."Vanessa think of some good ideas."

"I could put together some good music." Vanessa smiled. "Anything you guys want. I love doing parties or dances."
--Taken--