News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.blue is the same old misery

Started by Xaver, December 25, 2007, 10:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"While it is true I know of no one else who has a hunger quite like yours, my love, I understand a bit." Ginny squeezed his hands again, "It's hard for me, because I never had a feeling like what you speak of. But you know...as scared as I should be...I'm not." She smiled, bringing his hand to her face, touching her cheek with the back of his hand.
Her eyes never looked away from him, "Love, I will tell you something. You are the last person I worry about harming me. You are not the first who has wanted to spill my blood. You are probably the first who wanted to for instinctive reasons, but not the first who wanted to harm me."

At those words, Sam shifted, remembering three years ago, just after Xaver had left. When Conan had been placed in Ginny's time and when things between her and him had become dangerous to the point that Sam had been worried for their lives. He looked away from Xaver then, recalling his guilty feelings for having placed Ginny in that last confrontation. When Conan had almost completely lost his sanity.

Ginny ignored Sam's shifting, knowing what he was thinking without even trying. She smiled at Xaver, a slow, sweet smile, "You know there is only one thing you could do that would make me never want to see you again, and yet I'd still love you then."

(G'night. Post and such, ok?)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

When she brought his hand to her face, and the backs of his fingers brushed her soft skin, he sighed, inside, and grazed his fingers down the length of her cheek, and jaw, turning his hand, and cupping her jaw, tracing his thumb back and forth over her lower lip.

"..but not the first who wanted to harm me."

Xaver winced.

"I could never want to harm you. Ever."
His deep blues fixed on her.
"That is why you are my exception, you see? I crave for you. But in so many ways more. So many more, that are much more powerful.. And so, it is different with you. "

-You are what I want the most, in every sense. And so in no sense could I ever harm you, do you understand?... You are, what completes me.-
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, "And so you cannot harm me, because you would be going against stronger desires?" She thought about that, still not fully understanding him. She was begining to grasp his meaning, but it was still just beyond her reach.

She tilted her head against his hand, enjoying the small connection the contact gave them. But she hadn't forgotten he was hurt, and neither had Sam.

He made a small noise to catch Ginny's attention, and so Ginny looked to Xaver her expression asking if it was alright to see what Sam could do for him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Against odds."

Xaver inclined his head.

"You are much a part of me, and hence my instincts, as well."

Thank the stars, for that.

He didn't know what he would have done, if he'd ever lost it with her, like that, and something, anything...

Explaining such a complicated matter further would take for more effort than Xaver was fearing he had left at the moment, so he quieted on the the subject, leaning foreword, and brushing a feather-soft, reassuring kiss over her forehead.

He sat back slowly, his hand falling from her face, and he shifted, adjusting so his weight rested more comfortably back on the enormities of his wings. Then, he nodded, a slight, formal inclination of his head, though he wasn't particularly enthused about it. Nodded, to Sam, and Ginny's questioning eyes.

The day was a blurr, why not mix it up a little bit more?
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

((Last line sounds like a song.))

Sam nodded back, and stepped closer, just enough to touch Xaver's wounded shoulder. He inspected the wound, checking to see how deep it was, how far along it was healed and the like.

Ginny stayed where she was, her eyes still on Xaver's face, a small smile on her lips, "I suppose Cody will want to know all about your adventure, won't he?" She teased him gently, knowing their son hero-worshiped him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver frowned, instinctually, when Sam approached him, and grunted, when the other touched him, but he bit back the urge to push him away, turning his face to the side, and focusing on the wall.

He blinked, when Ginny mentioned Cody.
And smiled.

It was a small smile, one that only touched the corners of his mouth, but the warmth was unmistakable.
Some tough guy.

"We'll leave out some details.."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"I would hope so!" Ginny's voice was that of a normal conversation, no abnormally high or low pitches. She grinned at him, "He has enough bad dreams just thinking about the dark."

Sam looked up from where he was cleaning Xaver's wounds, "Could that be why you were terrified of the night when you were pregnant?" His voice was old, a tad shaky. Ginny shrugged, her face almost comical as she thought about it.

"Dunno. Whatever..." She grinned, a false one, " I'd perfer not to think of it." She thought about it alot. It hadn't been as though she were afraid of the night. It had been then, though, that the ache in her heart had been strongest, and she had cried and screamed for Xaver.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver's gaze slid over to her.
He knew now, well, as much of Cody's fears, and faults, as his brilliant and honorly traits. Letting his son harbor more fright because of his own, was not something he was, ever, going to try to be quick to do.

He looked at Ginny then, though, curiously. Thoughtfully.
Seeing past the false-hood of her smile, easily, looking away only to look down at his own chest, where Sam was working over him. On him.
Working on the long, jagged slope, puncture, that had been torn completely through his shoulder. It had healed, but only slightly, and the numbness had faded mostly, but it still hurt. Of course it still hurt. A mortal man would have been writhing in pain, even without the upset of having it cleaned.
Though, Xaver wasn't even the type one would call normal.
He bit it all down. Kept it at bay.

He had missed all the good, and bad times, through which Ginny had been pregnant. Missed the moments of surprise, and pain. Of rubbing, and kissing the belly that had held their baby, within. The early mornings, and some long nights...

"You were terrified?" he questioned softly, the dark, moody oceans of his eyes looking back to her.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny frowned, shooting a dark look at Sam that he missed altogether. She looked back at Xaver, smiling slightly, "Where I couldn't sleep before I found out I was pregnant, I couldn't not sleep afterwards. Night terrors and the like...being alone...my own fears and insecurities as a single soon-to-be mother." She winked, "The anxieties all women get when they are preparing to have a child."

Her cheeriness was nauseating to herself. She was downplaying the entire experience, and she felt that one day Xaver would want to know all about when he had been gone.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"..as a single soon-to-be mother."

Xaver wanted to know.
He wanted to know everything.

He had, since he'd come back.

He looked between Ginny, and Sam, however - and said nothing.

Not the time.
Not the place.

It never seemed to be. It was an annoyance - but it never deterred the want to know, to try to understand. There was an underlying guilt, that delivered a swift kick to his gut, as he watched her, fighting to pretend to be alright, with the memories, that wouldn't be deterred.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny watched him watch her, reading the expressions in his eyes easily, though not knowing the thoughts behind them. She kept out of other's minds now, found it much easier to live her life if she could be ignorant of what people thought.

Sam finished cleaning the wound and was muttering a low spell under his breath to help the blood flow slow. He honestly doubted he could do much else than that for Xaver, but it was more than Ginny had been able to think of. He glanced at Ginny, his empathic powers kicking in without him wanting them to. He felt Ginny's fake cheeryness, Xaver's want to know. The guilt in the room was thick from both parties.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"I thank you," he murmured to Sam, appreciatively.
He nodded to the old man, his thanks only slightly censored. More free, than he ever usually gave to strangers.

Xaver looked at Ginny, then.

-I do believe our lack of communicating some things.. I don't like it,- he sent to her, in honesty.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

-Nor do I.- She said nothing else, simply looked to Sam with n appreciative smile, "Thank you. I owe you alot."

Sam bowed his head slightly, "You know anything for you, Ginny." He paused, "While you are here though...suppose you could speak to Conan?"

At her exs name, Ginny's eyes grew slightly dark, but she showned nothing other than that in expression, "What for?"

"He's in need of help...about the kingdom...he needs your help."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver sighed, very softly, both physically, and mentally, and slouched slightly, folding his hands over his toned abdomen.

-I love you, Ginny Weasly.-

Xaver's expression gave little away, though his mouth pressed into a firm line, at the mention of Conan. He looked between Sam, and Ginny, frowning very slightly.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Why should I help him. He hates me, remember?" Ginny folded her arms over her chest, looking like a pouting child. Sam felt like he was dealing with one.

"I know...I recall vividly the last night you spent in this place..." Sam's voice went quiet as he remembered Conan getting violent, and Ginny unabvle to do a thing about it because of that d**ned power stone.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret