News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.blue is the same old misery

Started by Xaver, December 25, 2007, 10:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny watched him leave, then bent down, intending to grab a t-shirt and change. But her hand disobayed her and went immediety to the small pink glove, touching it lightly before picking it up.

Kylie..

Ginny played with the glove, looking at it, but not really seeing it. Instead, she saw the girl it belonged to. She had loved Kylie like her own sister...

She replaced the glove, grabbing a simple black t-shirt and replacing her bloodied one. As she pulled the shirt over her head, she spotted the dragon in the cornor.

Orange..?
Xaver had said he didn't like orange...
Especially neon orange.

She stood, walking over to the toy feeling slightly quilty. As though she were snooping. She wasn't doing anything wrong, but she felt as though she were intruding on Xaver's personal space. The silence in the room was overwhelming when she hesitently reached out, touching the the stuffed toy.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

The toy was magic, of course.
The dragon blinked at her touch, marble eyes becoming suddenly soft, and friendly beneath an array of orange eyelashes. Dark wings spread from its back - black feathers. Xaver's feathers, though they didn't shine nearly as much as those still connected to him. The dragon batted its wings, and made a little dance, despite its slightly confined spot, spinning now and then, mostly shuffling back and forth on fat feet.

"Hush, little Kylie,
Let me sing to you,
I may have sharp claws,
and an orange nose,
but what I say is true!
Big brother loves his baby sister,
And you know he misses you,
Next time he'll bring back candy,
and stay for longer, too!"

It was Xaver's voice. Younger, laughing softly.

The dragon rolled onto its back, wiggling playfully - realistically.

"So, with this locket, I--"

The dragon kept moving, though the words faded away. It danced a little more, then hopped up, and gently hugged Ginny's arm.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny let it, then carefully replaced it ontop of the coat it had been sitting on, "Go back to sleep..." She told the toy, knowing it would once no one played with it.

She patted it on the head, thoughtfully, then turned away, heading towards the door. She raked a hand through her hair, sighing softly.
"Best get back to Xaver...heaven knows what he'll do when he awakens." She muttered, more to hear her own vice than to speak to anyone.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Set back into its original place, and when Ginny didn't touch it again, the dragon became still, its eyes glazing over again to that lifeless emptyness.

Zeil was waiting for her in the hallway, standing straight, and patient. When he saw her, he nodded, and led the way back to the room they had left Xaver in, opening the door. Though almost instantly he stopped, gaping.

Xaver stood, facing away from them, before one of the tall, frost bitten windows, cradling his injured arm with his other to ease the pain - but seemingly oblivious to it, as he was to the door opening. To them.
His dark, enormous wings were folded behind him, though when one twitched, absently, the entry wound just beneath his shoulder blade became visible - smeared with that purple stuff. Dried blood was a dark, and slightly foreboding presence, printed heavily over his naked back, and chest - and seeped heavily into the bed he had been laying in, before their departure.
His gaze was out the window. His thoughts, far enough away that he didn't notice Ginny or Zeil enter, immediately.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny was slightly worried, but covered it by walking to Xaver and gently touching his arm, "You should be laying down, mister." She told him. But she was smiling slightly, "What are you doing up, hm?" She half scolded him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

After a moment, Xaver withdrew his heavy gaze, very slowly adverting his dark blue oceans, to her. There were heavy, unusual lines, and shadows of fatigue, and a certain underlying stress written beneath his eyes, and over his features. Her touch on his ice-cold skin warmed him slightly, though distantly.

"It has been a long time," he said, almost airily. "Since I've been here... And I'm tired of being tired.."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Aren't we all, my love?" Ginny smiled, keep her hand on his arm.

She glanced back at Zeil, "You should thank him...he saved you."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver looked at her, thoughtfully, before turning more completely.
It took a moment for recognation to set in - but when Xaver recognized the blond standing erect beside the doorway, he smiled, very slightly.

"Zeil!"
He allowed a soft chuckle, though the tremors through his shoulder had him wincing,
"It's good to see you, my friend.. Ginny is right - thank you."

"It was nothing, Milord.. No worse than last time, certainly."

Xaver blinked, staring at Zeil curiously, before he shook it off.
"I don't know what you did.. But this stuff seems to be working gre-"

Zeil was chuckling, as if Xaver was pulling some joke over him.
"It's the same stuff! YOU recommended it!"

Xaver stared at him. Confused.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny watched the confusing sceane, her thumb rubbing Xaver's arm while she kept her hand there, "Zeil, he doesn't remember almost anything from the past three years.." She said, quietly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Anything..?"

Xaver frowned, without thinking about it.
"Mostly."

"Well, then let-"

"Zeil," Xaver cut in quietly, "let me just be with my wife-to-be, and be thankful to you, for now. Without my memories in a jumble, please.."
"Yes, Milord--"
At Xaver's stern frown, the blond looked almost sheepish.
"Xaver..."
He glanced at the window - and frowned to himself.
"I have to catch a coffee now, and then I've a meeting to attend - but I will be back later."
Zeil bowed to them, and disappeared - and Xaver shook his head.

"Coffee is his drug of choice," he explained, lightly, sighing softly after a moment.
The conversation alone had worn him out.
He swept a kiss across the corner of Ginny's mouth, and allowed a small smile to play his lips.
"You're mine."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"I am, am I?" Ginny smiled at him, softly. Her eyes were worried though, "Are you sure you're ok?" She asked, her smiled fading slightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"I... hurt," he admitted, his eyes grazing the floor. "And I feel sick... But I'm alive. And I am with you."

Xaver passed another kiss over her lips, before straightening, cradling his injured arm still, with his other.
He frowned, slightly.
"I.. Don't know if I want to remember more... Everything I've remembered.."
He pulled a face.
"Is horrible.."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"You don't have to remember any of it, darling." Ginny told him, looking out the window, "But when you do, you can tell me about it if it makes you feel any better."

She knew what she had gone through without him, during those three years. But what of him. She so despretly wanted to know more about the time he was gone.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"I don't think I have a choice, really," he murmured softly.

Some of the details... Xaver wished he could forget them again.
He wanted to know what had happened. He wanted to know, why. Why he had been gone, why.. Everything. Three years of his life were missing, besides a few scattered details. It was torture, not knowing. He wanted reasons. Wanted the truth. Wanted to know.
The details, though... some, were enough to make him shudder, and wonder how on earth he'd endured...

"I will, when I ..remember more.." he said quietly after a moment of absently watching her, her presence calming him slightly.
"Walk with me..? It's been awhile since I've been here.. And I feel like a caged animal in this room."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Of course, love." She said, moving her hand from his elbow to his hand, grasping it tightly.

She smiled up at him, "Lead the way."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret