News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A child's cry

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 27, 2007, 01:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

Her giggle charmed him.
Like warm honey, he noted, he laugh was as soothing to him as ever. As always.

"Mmm. I just wonder how on earth he's gunna deal with all that sex-appeal?"

He flashed one of his now less rare, but still dazzling grins, beaming at his success of a rhyme, before he leaned down, the fingertips of one hand grazing her chin, and kissed her.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

((Say this aloud exactly how it's written; And then....*pause* he KISSED her. It's an inside joke, but even those who don't know the story find that amusing.))

Ginny pretended to look worried, "Oh no...I'm gonna be a gradmum before I'm old, aren't I?" She closed her eyes when he kissed her, then puled her head back slightly, smiling slightly, "I'll be old and ugly by the time he has kids. I hope."

Ginny knew what it was like to have a child as a teenager. She had done so. And done it alone.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

(LOL dun dunn dunnnnnnnnn ....YEAH! ;D ;D )

Xaver grinned at her, then shook his head, withdrawing, and moving past her. Laying upon his back at the center of the bed, dressed as usual in only his black, light-weight sweatpants, that loosely hugged his lower hips, he lazily grazed his fingers over his flat, still very muscle-defined stomach, absently tracing a long, angular scar that made a wide sort of crescent shape, from an inch or so below his navel, around, and to just below his lowest left rib.
Xaver didn't scar much - mostly due to the fact that, naturally, his injuries healed themselves long before scar tissue set in..

This one, over his abdomen, though.. Was deep. Long.
And signifigant.
Signifigant... because he had no memory, as to how he'd acquired it...

"Naw. Older, maybe. But never ugly."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny turned, placing her elbow on one knee and propping her chin on her hand. She watched him, amusement in her eyes, "Says you."

Her eyes took in his whole appearance and she unashamedly starred at him.
What was there to be ashamed of?
They had, after all, had a child together.

"You know...we never did decide on the details of our marriage." She said, changing the subject, but never taking hr eyes away. She merely shifted them to meet his while she spoke.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver slowly smiled to himself, and nodded.
"Says me, yes..."
He allowed himself to relax, soaking in her gaze without the slightest bit of self-consciousness.

His gaze lazily slid over to her, flickering up her arm upon which her head rested, his eyes pausing at her lips, before meeting hers.
"Details, Love?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Well...when? Where? Who?" She paused, 'We have to decide what we want before we tell my Mum...she's going to want a million people...most of whom I have never seen before in my life." She rolled her eyes.

She loved Molly, but it was true that she would try to decide for them if they didn't decide on their own.

When their eyes met, she smiled at him. She spoke in an even voice, reaching out with her free hand and touching his fingers with hers, hardly realizing the motion.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

When she touched him, he rolled his hand, lacing his fingers with hers, and giving a gentle squeeze.

"When? Mmmm... Soon, perhaps? You know how impatient I am.."
He grinned.
"Where?... I have no idea... And who? It all depends on what kind of wedding you would like, dearest. Small, simple, exotic..."
Xaver shrugged his shoulders.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny unfolded her legs, laying next to him, one hand under her head, her mouth near his ear. She spoke quietly, "It matters not to me. All I want is to be with you forever."

She gently nipped his ear, smiled and closed her eyes,  "Is there anything you don't want?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Shivers tingled down his spine when her low, quiet tones reached his ear - and at her nip, an undeniable shudder rippled through him, goosebumps spreading over his naked torso.
"Forever, hmm?"
He planted a kiss upon her forehead, and then remained close, rolling onto his own side, facing her, and reflecting her position.
"I like that word..."

Xaver smiled to himself, bemused.

"With you? Nope. The wedding? ...I don't like the color orange. Or that macaroni-with-cheese stuff. But other than that..."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny snickered, "The color orange? Seems that you won't like half my family then. Not all of them have red hair like mine." None had hair like her's, actually.

She smiled, softly, the fingers of one hand still laced with his, "I see. So nothing orange, and no macaroni & cheese..." She withdrew her hand from his and reached up, playing with his hair and the side of his face, "Darling, you are no help." She laughed softly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver chuckled, a low, mellow, warm sound, and shook his head.
"I meant.. neon.. neon orange.."
He pressed into her touch, enjoying it. Then, he beamed.
"Oh, you know me, Love. My best, of course."
He grinned.

"What about you? What do you want? Anything.."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"What do I want...?" She echoed his question, pretending to be thoughtful. She met his eyes and grinned, mischievously.

"I want you." She said simply, pushing his shoulder back, rolling and sitting on him, pinning his shoulders into the bed. She leaned down, kissing his forehead and cheeks and giggling softly.

She kissed his lips, looking down on him with a smile, "I don't know about the wedding, my love. But as long as you are the groom and I the bride, it sounds perfect."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver blinked in surprise, grinning up at her when she rolled him over, and herself atop him, laughing, quietly, heartily, when she pinned him.
-Mmm, I want you too, Love.-
His skin burning beneath her kisses, he kissed her back, feverishly, when her lips met his own, his eyes intent upon her when she withdrew.

"So we CAN get those lolly-rings? Stylish and delicious..."

Xaver laughed, a deep, warm rumble in his chest, his hands planted on the outside of her thighs, about her knees.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Lolly-rings? You silly, silly man." She laughed at him, shaking her head slightly in amusment. She kissed him again, holding her lips to his for a moment and closing her eyes.

Even now she felt the electricty, the goosebumps, her stomach still flipped.

She smiled then, looking at him but also looking off into the distance, "I really, truely, don't want a large wedding. I already had one of those and they are too much trouble." Her eyes became shadowed and she was silent for a long moment.

Then she looked at him again, blinking and smiling, "But my family alone-even the ones I know-is going to add up to at least fifty or so."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver returned her kisses - and, when she withdrew again, and he saw the goosebumps skit across her skin, like they were already fresh upon his own, he grinned.

"A smaller one, then. Your family, some of our friends..."
He smiled wolfishly, and leaned up, drawing another kiss from her, before laying back, thoughtfully, absently, running his thumbs back and forth over her knees.
"We'll just have to think a little harder about who I invite. Seeing as most of my family is dead, one of them is a little deranged..."
"Odi et amo."

click here