News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A child's cry

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 27, 2007, 01:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

( :P ohh, dang..)

A hand still planted on Cody's head, Xaver hissed, lowly. Sighing.
"Quit calling her love."

It pissed him off.

Xaver resisted the urge to step foreword, nudging Cody, so the boy was now standing behind him, even against the protests.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Mahn suddenly frowned, a real one this time. No more games on his part. "Ginny was and always will be my love." He said, looking Xaver in the eyes. He was attracted to Ginny on a level, but not sexually. The fact that she had killed his grandfather turned him off on that. Despite that, he couldn't help but consider her to be his first love.
Did I mention he's psychotic?

Ginny growled, "I do not belong to you, Mahn."

Mahn turned, his smile jumping up again, "Yes, you do. You owe me your life."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"And for why do you think she owes you this?"

Xaver refrained from clenching his fists, though his tones were sharp enough to split diamonds.
He bit back a snarl, though it faded into a pang of worry when Cody's little hand gripped his index finger. He sighed, his frown hardening, meeting Mahn's eyes without fear, but honest frustration.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Mahn scowled at Xaver's interruption, becoming annoyed, "Because I could have killed her years ago. I didn't. I know how to kill her, and gave that secret away to one person only. Then, I stopped him from killing her. I also stopped the Time Masters from ordering her death."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret