News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A child's cry

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 27, 2007, 01:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Is there anyone you want to be sure to invite?" Ginny smiled down at him, "Anyone besides your brother you want to be sure not to invite?"

"Let's start that list with most of the people in the Ministry." She said, rolling her eyes, then stopping herself,"Well, except for a few. Sirius still works there, and I want him and Sarah to come."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"There may be a few..." he said slowly, thoughtfully. "I'll have to check their where-abouts, though.."

Xaver looked at her, when she mentioned Sirius, frowning, slightly.
Could Ginny know the way Sirius felt about her?
Xaver didn't really know - they hadn't talked about it much...
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny noticed his frown, and did so as well, though her's was one of concern, "What?" She asked, seeing him looked at her. She tilted her head to the side, slightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver watched her - not uneasily, but thoughtfully.

"I have just.. gotten a sort of jist that Sirius has feelings of his own for you... I'm not sure yet what to do about it, or what I'm supposed to do.."

He shrugged his shoulders.
"But Cody - he can be our ring bearer, or my best man, even.."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded at his suggestion for Cody's part, but still watched him thoughtfully.

After a moment, she cleared her throat, "I know..." She said of Sirius, "He already told me. You don't have to do anything about it. He'll get over it."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver looked thoughtful for a moment, before he shrugged.
"Alright..."
He looked up at her, his dark blue eyes gauging her expressions - and slowly, he smiled again.

"How are we going to tell them? Your parents?"

Xaver, himself, had no living parents.
So that, wasn't a problem.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Well...um...heh..." Ginny fumbled slightly. She didn't know how to tell them. She hadn't even told them about Cody until he was 6 months old.

But that wouldn't work this time.

"I dunno....I think I'll just write Mum a letter....then she can't lecture me..." She smiled, sheepishly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver smiled to himself, at her reply.
Ginny, truly, was lovely. Even as she faltered - she was adorable. His heart fluttered slightly, not going unnoticed.

"I could ask them permission..." he offered, thoughtfully again.
"Your father.. No - both of them. Ask them, old-fashioned-like.."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed, lowly, "That would surprise them..." She thought for a moment, then shook her head.

"No...it's my responisbility, I'll think of some way." She smiled again, then stretched her arms above her head and gracefully rolled off him, laying beside him again.

She put one arm over him, her hand on his chest and lay her head on his shoulder, yawning.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver murmured something quietly, but his words faded, as he continued to stare upward, at the ceiling.
It felt so.. right, the way she fit so effortlessly against him. He sighed, peacefully, laying his hand over hers, and moved it slightly, so it was over his heart, the strum a low, heavy, constant murmur. He slowly traced his thumb back and forth across the top of her hand, his gaze still upward, and slightly detached, though comforted, as always, by her nearness..
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, snuggling slightly closer and closing her eyes.

"Love, I don't know how I lived without you for three years..." She murmured into the comfortable silence.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Three years.
It saddened him, still, every time he thought about it.
"Three years," he said, very quietly, sighing softly. "Three years I was gone. Three years I'll never get back. ..Three years I can't remember."

He wrapped his other arm around her, instinctually wanting to hold her, absently toying with the hem of her shirt at her waist.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny kept her eyes closed, and her voice came soft when she spoke, "Three years you get to make up for..." She said, slipping her hand from his chest to around it and hugging him tightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver turned his head toward her, his eyes flickering over her seemingly flawless features. His eyes soft - but wearied. He planted a kiss upon her forehead, the hand that had been over hers resting upon her arm, his other reaching over and snatching up the covers, pulling them over both her, and himself. Over her shoulders, and across his chest.
"Hopefully with eternity, dearest. And only by your good graces, for certain.."
He looked back up at the ceiling.
"Thank you.." he said, very quietly.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Don't thank me." Ginny told him, slightly stern, "I couldn't have said no even if I'd wanted to, love. You are Cody's father...and I never stopped loving you."

She paused, "I just kept it a secret that I still loved you. Not a very good one though."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret