News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Winter Formal [An RP.]

Started by iNinjuh, December 22, 2007, 01:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah laughed.

"That it is. I think this is the one spot that I have found that I'm able to think with out anything in to mess with my head." Sarah then thought to the time when she was upset because of something and came out here and passed out from being tired.

"It can be a downer some times where I come and clear my mind to much." Sarah just felt like staying there
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled.* Yeah, its not always good times out here then? I mean, winning games and such...or whatever you quidditch people call it. *He laughed a little.* I never did get into the whole quidditch thing to be honest...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Oh well that is great." Sarah said as she smiled.

"I think quiddich is the one thing that lets me be me."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "You know Anastasia the dance is actually in the great hall."

She was waiting for Siruis to say something.

Shara2007

"Nothing I just came to thing and talk with Sirius." Sarah smiled.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira walked out bumping into Anastasia. "Oh... um.. hi..." She said caught off gaurd. Mira looked at everyone, slightly uncomfortable. "Uh... Bad time?" She asked.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Shara2007

"OH well hi there Mira." Sarah waved.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius nodded his head as a hello to Mira.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Well this is fun."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius had to laugh at this comment of Anastasia's.* It is your life. Do whatever you want!

ChoChangHP118

congratufreakinlations then. *Sirius said laughing and running his left hand swiftly through his silky black hair.*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira looked at the two and rolled her eyes in a laughing, playful manner.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at this. "Well I guess the party has moved to quiddich field. I mean everyone is here."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled, nodding.* Yes it does seem to be that way. I see no Al though.

Shara2007

"Knowing Al he not figured out that we are all out here now." Sarah laughed.