News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Finnally Back

Started by Vanessa, December 29, 2007, 10:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at her. "Your right I mean come on I've not seen him in a while but that does not mean he is hurt. That just means i might actually be studing and praticing his powers."

Sarah was trying to cheer her up.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

"I'm just over reacting." Vanessa said to herself.
--Taken--

Shara2007

"Yes you are so what you want to do know." Sarah said smiling.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

Vanessa smiled. "I just really planned on coming back and seeing everyone again."
--Taken--

Shara2007

"Oh okay that is great. So you going to be here for a while." Sarah smiled.

"I mean I missed you when you left."

Vanessa

"I don't plan on ever leaving again... Well untill I graduate." Vanessa smiled. "Maybe we could hang out later?"
--Taken--

fudge0604

Albus was walking around when he suddenly entered the Slytherin common room for no reason. There he saw Vanessa and Srah and all the others.
He walked there and said " Hi Vanessa! Where have you've been?" He asked.
He haden't seen her in a long time wondering where she would have been.

Post Potter depression.

Vanessa

"At home." Vanessa said. "My parents thought I needed a break from school." She rolled her eyes. Her parents usually wanted nothing to do with her but now they wanted her to waste all of her time at home.
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah smile. "I would like that. I'm tired of sitting around her bored."

Molly

"I would leave..." she sighed "But i have nowhere to go." then she rembered "Except my granny's but she smells like old ladys" she laughted turnigng something horible into something better.
Ya gotta love livin life

Vanessa

"Well it would probably be great for most people but my parents... there much different then most." Vanessa didn't want to say much more, knowing that it would cost her to give away too much. "But I guess it was okay. I just really missed being with all of you guys." She smiled, it was good to be back.
--Taken--

Molly

"Well we missed you too." she said smiling at V. "So what'd you do when you were gone?"
Ya gotta love livin life

Vanessa

"Oh it was pretty boring. I mostly just sat around the house. Sometimes I talked to some of my old friends from before I came here." Vanessa said boredly. "I hated not being able to use magic though."
--Taken--

Molly

"Oh like its so hard to clean your room and watch tv." she said laughing
Ya gotta love livin life

Vanessa

Vanessa laughed. "Well it just got old."
--Taken--