News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

any1 can join

Started by darkluv37, December 30, 2007, 09:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

uh huh, suuuuure you don't Molly. *Sirius said trying to really push Molly's buttons.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Molly

"Sirrus Black you are verry annoying and stubborn, along with your followers."
Ya gotta love livin life

ChoChangHP118

*Sakura gawked at her.* who you calling annoying? *she said, popping a bubble in her mouth from her gum and glaring angrily at Molly.*

yeah! *Sirius smiled to Molly.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira walked into the library. "Hey, hey, hey, what's going on?"
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Molly

Molly heard mira enter "I'm being  insulted by sirrus and his stupid followers, i mean you'd have to be stupd to like him: she glared at sirrus :ha: she said under her breath
Ya gotta love livin life

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira thought to herself... Well then I must've been stupid a while ago... She thought to only her with some small blacks up. Not enough though to stop anyone wanting to read her mind.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius hadn't been listening at the time to Mira's thoughts, he was focussed on Sakura's for once.*

that girl...where have i seen her? my father...yes...that's it, something...something in her eyes. i wonder what her father does....

*Sirius was caught off then because Sakura realized Sirius had been doing something. no one else had heard her thoughts though, Sakura had mastered the power to let only certain people read her thoughts.*

*Sirius had heard enough and had seen where Sakura's eyes led to know she was thinking about Mira.*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira noticed a girl looking at her funny. She had never met her and decided to introduce herself. "Hi I'm Mira." She paused a small moment. "And you are?..."

ChoChangHP118

*Sakura looked at her with attitude, when secretly she was wanting to know a little more about this Mira girl.* and what's your last name Mira?

*Sirius realized what Sakura was doing and quickly sent to Mira.* don't tell her whatever you do.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Oh, it's-" Then she recieved the message from Sirius. She saw a glint in the girls eye that made her slightly uncomfortable. "Oh, my last name is... Rose." She said doubtfully. Then she sent to Sirius. *But why not?* (Rose isn't Mira's real last name)

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius closed his eyes for a moment, before opening one of them and peering nervously at Sakura, hoping she hadn't noticed the suddon telepathic movement in the room.*

*Sakura swallowed, knowing something was up but not wanting to blow her cover on trying to figure out who the girl was.*

*Sirius was more cautious this time in responding to Mira, making sure he had a strong hold on the mind blocks between Mira and himself at the moment.* Its not safe with people like her. Her family, very evil to tell you the truth...just don't tell her to much, and her friends too.

Lola_La_Fringe7

*Oh, ok. But what would she want to do with me? So far she doesn't really sound like the type of person I would call friend.*