News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Him...

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, December 1, 2007, 07:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her.

"OKay I will she then sat there protecting her friends."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny looked at the two younger girls, her face changing to one of softness. And longing. Longing for that time, that wondrous youth. She shook herself from it though and nodded to Sarah, "That will always reach me. And I will always come. Keep them safe."

She took a few steps away, then turned, pushing her hair from her eyes, "Oh, and say hi to that idiot you married, OK?" With that, Ginny faded from Sarah's vision, becoming a shadow and disappearing quietly and quickly.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "I will."

Sarah then looked at the girl. "Mira you can sleep now."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Lola_La_Fringe7

It was already to late Mira was zonked on the ground.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled watching her friends.

iluvharryandginny818

wow guys tht was a brilliant story (ME LIKELY THE STORY A LOTTY
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

Lola_La_Fringe7

All of a suddon twigs began to crack in the distance. Mira stayed sleeping,  but the sound got nearer and nearer.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Shara2007

Sarah held out her wand.

"Who there show yourself."

dobby888

((Uhm... this is an RP.... so you can join it too!!))

Jessie slept soundly.  She snored and rolled over mumbling something about a monkey stealing her bananas.

iluvharryandginny818

(monkey stilling bananas lol)
its just me yazzy dont worry

Shara2007

Sarah walked a couple steps towards the noice she was wanting to know what it was.

dobby888

Jessie reached out and broke a twig off of a nearby tree.  *You never take take Jessie's bananas!!* She held it close to her stroking it lovingly.

iluvharryandginny818

i told u it is i yaxxy i come in peace