News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just hanging in the common room.

Started by Shara2007, January 2, 2008, 09:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

"I know" she ran upstaris and changed then came back with the dress on a hanger. "So now what?"
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

"Not sure." Sarah did a spell and all her things were now organized. "I was working on making myself clothes."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

Thats what i need to do, molly said
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

"well get some fabric and a machine and we can." Sarah was now doing a great small plaid skirt for her.

"well I like this."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Shara2007

(no we are in the ravenclaw common room)

Vanessa

((Ooooh pick the first one. It is super cute!))
--Taken--

Shara2007

"well I personally like the second one better." Sarah looked at them.

"The first one is cute though."

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira looked at Molly. "Well, what do you think?"

Molly

(personally the first one it is cute, yet i like them both so i don't know)
Ya gotta love livin life

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira held up the pink one. (  http://www.prom-dress-envy.com/images/prom-dress.jpg ) "I think I'll go with this one, plus I think it may just accent my hair and eyes better."

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she looked at it. "that is good now I need to put the common room back together."

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira finally looked around, her eyes big. "Wow." Realizing for the first time how messy it was.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "See I need to clean up."