News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Upset and mad

Started by Shara2007, January 2, 2008, 01:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

"Sarah hates me and i really really dont want her to." said Kilynn holding in the tears.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Kiki, Sarah would never ever hate you." Mira said with sympathy.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Kilynn

'' Oh you have no idea." said Kilynn. (Kiki???))
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: Shara2007 on January  5, 2008, 03:36:08 AM
Sarah smiled as she looked at her.

"Well thanks but I think I will take care of her myself if I want to." Sarah looked at Abby.
Suit yourself. *Abby said with attitude.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Quote from: Kilynn on January 17, 2008, 10:53:36 AM
'' Oh you have no idea." said Kilynn. (Kiki???))

(Yeah I didn't feel like typing out your WHOLE name so... Can that be your new nick name? But if not its kk.)

Kilynn

((How bout like Ki or Lynn or something?))

Shara2007

"You can help me think of ways to do it."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Abby smiled evily then sighed. Even though she would do anything to get back at Kilynn, or any of Sirius's new girlfriends she knew she shouldn't team up with one of them. Her work she did alone. So she lied even though by now she had many ideas flowing through her quick mind.* I'm not exactly sure. I'm sure you'll think of somethin' I bet. Your smart enough...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

(Ok from now on Ki) "No I do have an idea. I've known Sarah for a long time. She won't ever hate you." Mira said.

Shara2007

"okay Well I will try to think of something. Not sure what though." Sarah sat there.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Kilynn

"Once again, you have no idea." Kilynn said.
~Then why is she acting mad???~ Kilynn thought to herself.

ChoChangHP118

*Abby shook her head and smiled.* You've go' a lot to learn there Sarah. Just, don't think about it and something will come to your head. I' always does for me anyway...

Shara2007

"oh I see whell I can think of something." Sarah stood up and went to dust off and go some where.

ChoChangHP118

*Sarah wasn't her first choice on who to hang out with on a lovely day such as this but seeing as how she had no one else she stood and followed Sarah.* Mind if I tagged along?

Shara2007

"Sure I don't know what I'm going to do though."