News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Winter Ball

Started by Kilynn, January 3, 2008, 09:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she slowly started to back away from them and went to get some punch.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Corbin

"Hey where you going?"he asked

Shara2007

"well going to get some punch so ya can dance." Sarah then got a cup.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Corbin

"oh ok."he said bake to her.

Shara2007

"you would not want me to pass out because I am dehydrated." Sarah took a sip of it.

Vanessa

Vanessa walked over and got some punch too.
--Taken--

Corbin

corbin went to get a cookie

(what don't laugh I like suger Cookies)

Shara2007

Sarah walked over to Vanessa.

"V what you doing." Sarah wispered. "I left so you could hook up with him."

Corbin

corbin was geting frusterad so he wen't out for a moment as he waslked by they both looked at him

Shara2007

"Corbin we will be right back in min. Don't get mad." Sarah looked at Vanessa.

"Get your but back out there."

Corbin

He didn't listen he still walked out the door

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira walked in nearly bumping into a boy she never met before. She was wearing a stunning pink dress and her waist long chocolate hair was wavy and loose. She smiled sweetly and held out her hand. "Hi. I'm Miranda, but please call me Mira."
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Corbin

"yeah sure ok."he said

Lola_La_Fringe7

"So what are you doing storming out of a dance?" She asked curiously.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Corbin