News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Being Rebelious

Started by Vanessa, January 3, 2008, 09:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa waited for everyone to come. She decided that the weekend should have a good party, after all everyone deserved a break. She had picked out her cutest outfit, a distressed mini skirt and a cute tee. She had pulled her hair up into a messy ponytail with a few pieces falling out. She had worn some heels but took them off, going barefoot. She knew someone would be ariving soon...
--Taken--

Kilynn

Kilynn had been invited to this party and when she got there she noticed that Vanessa wasnt wearing shoes. So she took them off and left them by a tree.
"Hey, V." Kilynn said to Vanessa
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Vanessa

"Hey Kilynn! So are we gonna party tonight?" Vanessa giggled, prepared for a long night and sore feet.
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah heard heard about the party but did not fell like dressing up that much. So instead she wore a pair of blue jeans that was covered in patches and a top the matched. Last she had her sneakers on and held a loose pony tail.

"Hi ya."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

"Hey." Vanessa said as she walked over and turned on the music.
--Taken--

Shara2007

"wow it was ture when someone told me there was a party out here." Sarah said as she smiled.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

"I'm back. When isn't there a party?" Vanessa said with a sparkle in her eye.
--Taken--

Shara2007

"I know but I don't go to them all becuase I have class."

Vanessa

Vanessa nodded. "Well I think we should get this party started and dance." She started dancing, hoping people would follow.
--Taken--

Shara2007

"well okay I think that could be fun." Sarah then went to dance too.

Vanessa

Vanessa wished some guys would come. After she decided that Blaze wasn't coming back, she had been eager to flirt and forget about her broken heart.
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah smiled knowing what V was thinking.

"Hey you will find so one else."

Vanessa

"Yeah but they will never be Blaze." Vanessa sighed.
--Taken--

Shara2007

"I know and me and Siruis won't be the same." Sarah looked at her.

"It will never be the same."

Vanessa

Vanessa sat down, trying to hold back tears. "Its just that everytime I go somewhere, I drive myself crazy thinking that Blaze might just be there."
--Taken--