News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Betrayal ((Me and Lisa Only))

Started by Vanessa, January 3, 2008, 12:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa needed to speak with her sister urgently. How could she do this to me?
--Taken--

Lisa Parkinson

Lisa took a gasp of breath as she stepped out of the circling vortex that was apparating. She looked around making sure she'd found the correct place and saw her sister. "You called me here why?"she asked annoyance in her voice. "I have places to go and jobs to do so quicken this."she said. Just that morning she had been assigned a job by the Dark Lord. Is was her most important yet and she had very little time to finish it.

Vanessa

"Why did you tell him?" Vanessa said angerly. "And what did he do to Maddy and Blaze?"
--Taken--

Lisa Parkinson

"What do you mean?"she said acting stupid. That was just the job. She was to hunt down Maddy and Blaze. The Dark Lord when Lisa had told him of her sisters greatest weakness, had said to go kill those close to her. She would do as she was told. "Look V, I need to go. I have important buisness."she said crossing her arms her face in dislike.

Vanessa

Vanessa couldn't take it any longer. She tackled Lisa and wiped out her wand, holding it close to her neck. "You've ruined my life enough." She said just about a chilling whisper. She opened her mouth to say the simple word to kill her but she couldn't. Her eyes flashed a deep red.
--Taken--

Lisa Parkinson

Lisa had known this would happen. She pushed Vanessa off of her. She started to walk away but then looked back. "I dedicate myself to the Dark Lord. And I will never tell you why I must do these things. You are my sister. I love you. But I have a duty. I'm trying to save you all!!"she screamed. She waved her arms in the direction of the castle of everywhere, tears falling. Lisa turned on the spot taking a deep breath and wishing the end for her would come.

Vanessa

"Trying to save me?" Vanessa whispered. The air got cold and something came over Vanessa. It was an unexplanable mix of emotions. Love, hate, loss, hope, sadness, anger, but above all a will to fight for her life and everything she has ever believed in. She quickly grabbed Lisa's arm before she could run. "But why?" Then the tears hit her, falling quickly.
--Taken--

Lisa Parkinson

As Lisa turned to apparate she gave her sister one last look. Tears falling from both there eyes. She tried to put so many words into that look. You'll find out soon enough,just wait for me*she thought. Next second she found herself, on her knees, in the middle of a forest face in hands, sobbing.