News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

9/11..... please read.

Started by Hermione_Granger, September 15, 2002, 12:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*shui crosses her arms, looking stern, and nods curtly*  I totally agree with Emily.  
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Gengi

That was a very, very[/b] rude thing you said. September 11 was a very big deal. Yes, yes, many people die of murders and such everyday, but this is a totally different situation. This didn't effect only a few families and friends, this effected a whole nation, the whole world. The World Trade Center was, well, a world trade center. It effected you, it effected me. Even if it may not seem like it.
MILLIONS of people have died because of it. Think about that.
MILLIONS.
In one day. In one place. In only a few hours, MILLIONS of families were torn apart within in minutes. Mom's, dad's, children, unlces, cousins. Loved ones gone forever just because of jealousy.
The attacts of 9/11 took more lives and cost more money than almost anything else in history.
What if it had been your Mom or Dad in that building? What if you were the one at school, watching the TV, watching the Trade Center crash down on them?  Watching the people jump out to their deaths from the 200th floor?
If you are so confedent that 9/11 was such a nothing, then I want you to go to New York. Go the Ground Zero. And stand there. And stare at the remains of what used to be the two tallest building in the world. And stare at the memorials, and at the broken families the terrorist left behind, and say out loud that you don't think it was very important.

I really wish you would please rethink what you said, because that really was disrespectful.
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

*applauds Gengi's magnificent speech*  
o.o  I remember watching/listening to the news that entire day in school.  It was so scary, and I didn't even know what was going on at the moment.  
Also, people didn't just die physically.  The People of the Nations's hearts and minds died that dreadful day, but it brought us all together, luckly enough.  This happening made us all stronger and hold a different perspective on how precious life really is.  
I am greatly insulted and hurt by your naïvity.  You really should think before you speak and know all sides of the story before you go off and say b.s. that you don't even know that much about.  The poem "little knowledge is a dangerous thing"  comes to mind.

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Hermione_Granger

ahhhhhhhh i aint critizing u americans - who am i kidding? i luv americans. geese, im a candian, OF COURSE i luv  ugyus!!!! *huggles them* and ya, htere was a school really really close, and yuour right, im not an american. i shouldnt be writing this story, and i only came on here coz im ont afraid of what u guys think, and becasue i wanted to tell u guys this story is stupid. its all wrong. (ok, dont ansrew that, lol!!!) and, jsut for the record, a school was really close, theyre trailors rumbled and stuff, but no smoke or anything. i was exagerating a little...ok, a lot. anyways, w/e.

BUT PLEASE READ TRAPPED IN AN ELEVATOR AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

So, you weren't criticizing us, but yet you said we were foolish for making a big deal out of practically nothing?

emily824

i was in science class, watching the second tower collape! and i saw ppl jummping out  of buildings and i heard....heard....ppl's body's hitting the cement and cracking! i heard that! and u tell me that that's not a big deal? well ur totally wrong!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)