News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Unanswered Truth

Started by ChoChangHP118, January 4, 2008, 02:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remmy

she looked at her thinking"well then if you are so macho how about thisConjunctivitis!"Obliviate!"she said then ran away into the froest.

Remmy

She ran as fast as she chould but didn't know what to do she just kept runing and then she went to the lake and sat down for a moment got bake up and started to run agin then she fell over a big fat log and got up and stared to walk.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius watched her leave and was stunned at how fast she had come...then left.*

*He quickly looked at Sarah.* You allright?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

lexip.13

Lexi swished her tail. She was in animagus cat form and had seen the whole thing. She walked out behind the bush and stood in front of Sirius. She looked up at him and knew he probably wouldn't know who she was. She turned around but felt like she shouldn't leave. So...as most cats do she just layed down and wait.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

Shara2007

"Sure I mean come on. Voldemort could not take me down you think she will." Sarah said smiling.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled at the cat and winked at Sarah before turning int Snuffles the black lab.*

*Snuffles glared at the cat because thats what he always did with other animals, he always wanted to be sure that they were truely animals. He growled fiercly at the cat and bent low, glaring at her.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira laughed and turned into Angel, not wanting to miss the fun, be there any.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as they stared out at the cat.

"Well this is great."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.