News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Holiday Dance

Started by Molly, December 9, 2007, 02:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cody

(okay!)
Cody watched the movement closely in the forest trying to find a unique creatue. But he saw nothing. "So, do you like the forest," he asked.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Sure I do."

Sarah then looked and saw Uni her unicorn. "Hey there girl." She then pet her.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

cody

Cody stared at the unicorn,"Cool, ive never seen a unicorn. Shes beautiful," he said.

Shara2007

"thanks come pet her." Sarah looked at him. Her dress shimmer when she was next to this animal.

"She is my pet."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

cody

He walked slowly to the unicorn. He put his hand out to pet her. " She looks...magical," he said, feeling like a idiot after he said it.

Shara2007

"Well thanks." Sarah then laughted.

Sarah then looked at him. "That she is. I bet this might be why I don't see any bad animals."

cody

He smiled," Shes a good luck charm," he said jokeinly. He pet Uni for a long time,"So, can you ride her," he asked.

Shara2007

"Sure you can you want to." Sarah smile as she pettted her.

cody

"Wh..what? Im not really good at........," he trailed off. "Oh, what the heck. Why not," he petted Uni gently. "But, um...i dont know how to get on her."
(lol, im tired! dont ask.)

Shara2007

(okay)

"well you get on it like a normally horse." Sarah then got on.

"well that it come join me."

cody

He shook his head slightly,"I dont know about this. I mean what if i hurt Uni," he said worriedly.

Shara2007

"you won't I mean she held me and other friends before." Sarah then smiled.

"It will be okay."

cody

He smiled back feeling a  excited and nervouse,"Uh..okay," he said. He went on Uni softly afraid that hes gonna hurt her.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "See that was not hard."

Sarah then leaned into Uni's neck and told here to go and uni went to talking frist.