News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I think it's time for a... ANYTHING FIGHT!!!!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., April 23, 2002, 09:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

It used to love peeps... now they make me gag...  :P
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

Maybe you ate so meny of then that you don't like enymore.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

*~*Hermione*~*

May I join?? *doesn't wait 4 answer,draws out wand(being Hermione,you'd better watch out) and says Wingardium Leviosa and waves her wand around* HA!!!!! Now you are all floating 500 feet above the ground!!!!!! Gasp!!! * power suddunly vanishes and u all plummet 2 the floor.*  I MUST SAVE YOU GUYS!!! YOU ARE MY ONLY FRIENDSSSS!!!!!
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Argh!  
Anyone can join.  But since I'm afraid of heights and you put me up really high, then I must *Turns Hermione's hair rainbow colors with a spikey mohawk* >:}

DokkenSuite

That's funny.*takes out her wand and uses the same spell.Trells wand and hermine starts doing loop de loops*I always wunted to do that.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

*~*Hermione*~*

HEY!!!!!!!!  I liked my hair the other way,thank you very much!!!!!!!! **Poof!Turns hair back 2 normal** Suddenly is turned up in the air and doing cartwheels**  YAHOOHOOHOOHUEY!!!!!! :o
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

DokkenSuite

*Secretly turns her hair into a very icky color. :) :P*

*makes everyone bounce around like bouncy balls*

DokkenSuite

AAAHHHH!Careful.I almost hit the chimney. :( >:(

eek!  Sorry!  *turns everyone into purple and yellow goo* *stand with feet spread, fists on hips, and head thrown back, laughing HA! HA! HA!*

*~*Hermione*~*

Except 4 me!!! I'm up in the air,sorta safe,sorta sound.  Sorry,no idea u'r a fraidy of hights.** changes every1 2 normal and yells** lets gang up on ShuiBee!!!!!!
So me!

*screams* Noooo!  Ahhhhh!  *runs away in zig zags* You can't catch me! *laughs madly*

DokkenSuite

*points wandat Shui.*Petrificus Totalus.Than u Hermine Granger.