News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I think it's time for a... ANYTHING FIGHT!!!!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., April 23, 2002, 09:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpcoolest5

Why did you fall? *Picks Shui up* Thanks for giving me the idea of transfiguration, Shui! Hmmmmm.......... I got one! *Turns Shui into a flower cushion just like the one on her shelf* Heehee, just kidding! Mild... think mild spells... Booterbeer! Oh! Tat slipped out! Me tirsty! OK... *Transports Shui to the Three Broomsticks-just where she doesn't want to be(it's too risky!)* Now who's in trouble? Hehehe!!!! ;D O, poor ShuiB! :'( NOT! j/k.
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Ah!  No no no!  I don't want to get into trouble!  Please get me out of here!!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

*still floting*It was hot today I want back in that Ice CReam.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

lol!  I would send you back, but I'm stuck in Three Broomsticks...

hpcoolest5

Once Shui has had a butterbeer, says *Okay, i think you've had your punishment* and brings her back. I thought you'd like a drink! ;D Heeheehee! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

~_~ oh... thanx...
*everyone's hair falls out... 'sep mine!  Don't worry, it'll grow back in an hour*

hpcoolest5

>:( Did u do dat, Shui? d**n it! I knew I should have kept u guys with no hair! I look horrible bald! * Gives Shui a galleon and sends her back 2 Hogsmeade. this time to Zonko's. ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

*~*Hermione*~*

*runs around in circles and catches Shui*  der ya go.
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

hpcoolest5

What now? I wanna know dat 2. ??? :) This is fun! WHERE IS HBC? ??? :( :'(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

*~*Hermione*~*

Sorry if my posts dont make sense 4 now, cause my  God d-a-m-n-ed comp wont show me the new posts till I've posted, whitchis why I tried 2 catch Shui after she hit the ground
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

hpcoolest5

Oh. Unfair! :( >:( :( That's okay. ;) ;D IT IS FUN anyway!  8) ;D^-^
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

My mom was kicking me off when she needed it and I have not been able to get back on.