News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I think it's time for a... ANYTHING FIGHT!!!!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., April 23, 2002, 09:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

>:( Are they being mean to you? >:( I'll get them... it might take me a while to travel half-way across the world... probably about twenty years.... but I'll get them! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Hurting Baby! :'( Hmmphh! :P
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

;D :-] That's cool! Yeah! I missed you so much! :o  ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

You got 1,000 posts. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

hpcoolest5

:o :o :oReally? OMG!!!!!!!!! :o :o ;D ;DYaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm so happy *again*!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Sway

runs in looking very harrassed

I got lost on the way! argh... (pants)
Well, im here now!

pulls out wand and levatates the bowl of ice cream (now melted) over Baby Hermione Cat's head.

Gah!  I forget how to flip the bowl over...  so, i drop it next to her instead! It still worked!
Dave Matthews Band muvarse mi mundo!!!!  Are there any other dave fans here?

*~*Hermione*~*

Welcome Sway! You and my friend Alejandra should meet. She has a wicked crush on Sean Biggerstaff
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Sway

lol. cool.
I wish that cute guys lived in my town, but they dont.  However, it is the summer, so that means Hot Summer Guys!  But I always have a place in my heart for certain chicos... namely Sean Biggerstaff, Josh Hartnett, Simon Ammann and Tom Brady.  

P.S.  You used wicked.  Are you from Massachusetts?
Dave Matthews Band muvarse mi mundo!!!!  Are there any other dave fans here?

DokkenSuite

It will take 4-ever to get this out if I don't shower right away b-back.*runs to the showers* :-*

Lily_Evans

*quickly runs wioth loads of books*

* Erm...I'm late*