News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Elder Wands Power!

Started by fudge0604, January 10, 2008, 02:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

hei hvordan er deg- I think thats Norwegian... but idk
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

fudge0604

How do you know that? But it isn't completely right but all the words were Norwegian!

You asked, Hello how is you, you should rather write,

Hei, hvordan er DU! Deg is another type of word, that make that sentace especially weird in Norwegian.
Well...Deg means the same as du, but the sentance get wrong, that is why there are two words, that mean exactly the same, but canot be put in all sentances.

And that was the Norwegian lessons for today!!!!!

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

hehe Shhhh! its a secret.. and Okiee!! I'll put that in my little notebook! hehe I'm a little smarter then most think!

fudge0604

YOU, SMART! *Albus and Sondre(me) Rolls on floor laughing like they're gonna die*

;D

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Your name is Sondre? Shweeeeet.

Nice story Sondre :P WRITE MORES!

I loves YOUz

I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR NAME!! hehe XP

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

It is an awesome name....XD

*pushes* Now write more, you lazy bum. ;)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Don't you call me that! *Turnes away arms crossed, and with a big lip* " HMPH!"

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

*pokes* Stop being a baby and do as I tell you!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

I'm working on it! Geeze! WOMEN!

Post Potter depression.

fudge0604

Darkness.

Unfolding.

A pair of eyes was slowly opening, trying to get use to the bright light in the hospital wing.

Albus slowly woke up from his long sleep.

"Albus! Your awake!" Jessie's voice came from his right. She hugged him tightly and sighed in relief.

" Wah....What?" Albus shaked his head and sat up. It felt like he had been dead and revived in the last second. It took some seconds before he realised that what he felt as his waist, was a diaper." W-Why the heck do i have a diaper on?" He said tiredly, his voice horse. He was confused, and didn't remember a thing about what had happened four weeks ago.

" I'm so glad you awake! I'll call on madame Pomfrey!" In her voice you could easily hear relief, happyness and other things.

~Why the heck am I here? Why was Jessie so happy and relieved?~ And just before he had finished thinking, all of his memories were back. Chad, controlling him out from his room, down to the forest, where he drained his powers. Jessie saving him. The next thing he could remember was a silent darkness.
In the first, he had thought he was dead, but after a little while he felt connection with his body.

All the feelings and impressions flowed over into his mind, making him unable to speak or move, or practically, do anything. Jessie hurried back, madame Pomfrey right behind her.
"Good. I'll call your parents so that they could come here at Hogwarts."
And as fast as she had appeared, she disappeared, nearly running out of the hospital wing.

Jessie sat down again. His second wisit in the hospital wing, caused by Chad.
Would it never end? What would the outcome be? Someone killed?

Those questions hurteled in Albus's mind, while he tried too keep himself calm.
He still felt his powers, but they was weak. Weaker than ever.
" What happened?" Albus turned to Jessie and looked her into her eyes.

" Well....I saw you walk down against the forest, while I knew that you hadn't been in class that day,
But something was wrong. I tried to contact you using my mind, but your mind didn't feel like it is.
I felt an darkness. Revenge. Hatred. And I knew that something was very wrong, considering Chad was on the loose. I alarmed Professor McGonnagall-we had transfiguration then- And we went down to the forest, me first, and right in my heels, Ginny. I think you know the rest untill we got there." Jessie told him the rest, and about Chad's plan.

"Wait. How long has I been gone?"

Jessie looked down at the floor. " Four weeks tomorrow." Albus saw some tears in her eyes and said,

" Don't be sad Jessie! I'm okay! "

"I missed you so much. All the others did too. We've visited you every day, Me, Sky, Izzy, Ginny, Billie and others. We thought that you.. you.. was gone..." She looked up again, now drying her tears.
" I'm so glad your okay Albus." She hugged him another time then sat back.

It was shocking, being away for four weeks. " How's my parents?" His voice still hoarse.

"They're okay. They've visited several times, but your dad couldn't come so much because of his job.."

"What about Chad? Has anyone found him yet?" Albus asked quickly eager to get the answers. Then he could get his powers back again!

" Not a thing...." Jessie said slowly, wanting as much as him to get Chad caught.

Albus leaned back again. "We'll just wait untill I get better then and take him down.. I think" A smile appeared on his face. He'd go through anything to keep his friends and Hogwarts safe. Anything.
Jessie smiled back at him, wiping a tear with her hand.
" I got to get some sleep....See ya later Jessie..." Albus tuncked himself up, his knees to hic chin, and slept in the blink of a second.

( I'm not finished yet! This is going to be a long story!!

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! BUMP BUMP BUMP

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Sweet, just about everybody got mentioned. Awesome.

Yayyy *bounces*

I can't wait till you put more up.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret