News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Elder Wands Power!

Started by fudge0604, January 10, 2008, 02:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Thanks guys! You have no idea how much it means to me when your applauding me so much!

It's really great for you to do, and when you get lots of praise, your will to write, your enthusiasem raises to another level. Thank you! I'm really happy right now!

Post Potter depression.

fudge0604

The doors of the hospital wing opened, and walking out, was Albus.
Madame Pomfrey quickly closed the door, because the flue had come, strangely, now that it was nearly summer. " The other students cannot afford being sick! The exams are soon coming!" As she had slammed it back.

It was a wonderful feeling, finally coming out from the boring sad hospital wing, and go out in the castle, where new secrets always was waiting for you. Albus started walking, his pace fast, as he wanted to go up to his room to start practising for the upcoming exams.

He started running, the heat in the castle, warming him up, making him feel sick.
A short cut here, a short cut there, and soon, he should be up by the Fat Lady.
But right as he was going to run into a new corridor, a voice stopped him.

" Albus wait!" Ginny's voice disrupted the silence in the castle, everyone being outside.
Albus stopped right away, waiting for her to reach him. She approached him, and stopped. She was panting and her arms was resting on her thighs, while she got her breath again. For a little moment, she stretched out, revealing her real height, but then, crumbling her back a tiny bit, went into the normal stance.

" What is it Ginny?" Albus asked quickly, feeling the stiffling heat around him.

"Albus." Ginny started, looking into his eyes," Try and freeze that corridor completely up. It should be easy for you."

Albus didn't answer and got ready. He took a long breath, before taking his hands together, palm against palm, chest height, then stretching them out to the sides. A small ice cube appeared in the corridor, while nothing else did happen. " WHAT THE HECK?!"

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Hey cool! Hahaa.
Well, not cool.
Poor Albus.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Shweetness... you should write now like..........................NOW!!!
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

fudge0604

Albus mouth dropped in shock. He searched inside of him, but didn't nearly find anything.
The gigantic pool lake that had been inside of him, was now nearly empty, some inches with water left.

" Just as I thought... Chad nearly took all of your powers, but some are left...But it doesn't seem like there is much left, so why hasn't anything happened lately? Why hasn't the castle been attacked, just as he promised? Why hasn't any signs of rising evil appeared?" Ginny was talking slowly, her fingers running through her beautiful fire red hair. Albus just nodded, waiting for her answer.

" I've spend some time in the library the last couple of days, and I found out some things about elemental power draining, and I found something pretty interesting." Albus's eyes opened , and a small hope that he would get his powers again, grew slowly from the depths of his heart.

" If the draining process is interrupted, or some powers are left behind, the for one of them to use the powers, some years must pass. The reason nothing has happened, is because of that! If you use the powers before, they are REALLY small! You didn't use your powers after it being split up. Techically then, Chad should be able to use them. I took a long time, but I finally found a book where the information was held. It takes five weeks from obtaining the powers, to use them. That's if the draining process is interrupted or canceled. If every drop of power is gone, you can use them instantly. Chad already know this, so soon, he will go after you, wanting to take the rest of your powers. I've talked to the headmaster, and tomorrow, some aurors will come here to the school, as extra security." Albus eyes focused down to the ground, some tears gathering up. What if Chad attacked the aurors? Killed them? Killed his friends? He couldn't bear the thought if someone died, protecting him.

Ginny looked at him, his thouhgts being read easily. " Relax Albus. Their sending top knotch people. Your father made that clear in a meeting with the headmaster and the minister. Hogwarts protects their students whatever." Albus looked up, and looked into her eyes.

Ginny met his eyes, then smiled to him. " Everythings gonna be fine!" She said soothingly, kind her voice low. Albus smiled back.

" Bye Ginny. Thanks for telling me what he's gonna do and what that's gonna happen..." Albus said slowly, and wiped some tears away from his eyes. He turned on his heel, and ran into the corridor, once again heading for the common room. Tears was gathering on his chin, then, wither dropping to the ground, or continuing their path down his throat.

Ginny stood there completely still, knowing well enough he had it.

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

dobby888

Oh my gosh! I feel so bad! I just found this! It's so good Albus! I love it!  Hehe I called Chad a bastard.... hehehe....

fudge0604

A dusty book placed in the hands of a twelve year. Not a usual sight since classes was done, it was stifling hot inside, and the train went to the kings cross in a week. Albus was sitting in the school library, the silence absolutely complete, only interrupted him scumming the sides quickly, then turn over to the next side, and continue the work.
Three days had passed, since Ginny had told him the aurors were coming.
Three days since he'd learned the big hunch of his powers, being stolen from him.
Three days since he'd ran up to his room, crying, finding all of the ice melted.
Three days had passed, and Albus had changed.

From the depths he had got up.
From the depths, a new hope was growing.
From the depths, such a will was growing.
And from the depths, a desire to protect everyone he loved, everything he cared about, grew without stop knowing, that he'll do anything, no matter what, to protect those he loved.

But could he find his answers before time had run out?
His eyes widened as he found what he'd searched for. Finally, after all those long hours of reading, sneaking around in the restricted area with his fathers cloak. He made his notes on a piece of paper that he put in his pocket, then pulling his fathers invisibility cloak from his bag, taking it over him, then walking slowly into the restricted area.

Behind the shelves that hid thousands of secrets, hidden information that only seventh graders were allowed to find, and there Albus was.
He'd never like the rules, but he tried to hold them. But as he sometimes said, Rules are to be breaked. Why else are they made?

He found the place where the book had been, hearing whispers around him coming from the books.
It was still kinda dark inside the restricted area, although it was three in the afternoon.
The book was put back unaudiably, then he silently walked out again, on his toes.

He went out of the restricted area, walked to the place where he had been reading, took off his cloak and stuffed it into his backpack. The backpack was taken on extremely fast, as he started to run. Run. Run out of the library, and up against the Gryffindor tower.

He had some work to do.

(Yeah you did! A SOBOVIAN BASTARD!!!!! Yay!)

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!! Its awesome...

dobby888

AAAHHHH!!!!! oh my gosh I love it!!! Please write more! Please oh Please!!!

fudge0604

((I've got to take it all in one so that everything comes and all of that, and that I don't ruin something for you))

It was half past nine, and under his fathers invisibility cloak, was Albus, walking through the stuffed
commonroom. It was very hard, indeed, because no one was to know he was going outside.
Already at eight o' clock he'd call it night for the others, and go to his room, starting to prepare himself.
As he was pushing himself through two backs, both of the persons leaning onto eachother, holding hands.
They were one year older than him, and as he passed, he checked that his cloak was hiding him properly, he saw Jessie in a corner.

Albus suddenly felt great sorrow. He had been ready until now, but only by seeing Jessie completely alone in the corner, his resolve was broken like a glass, crushed into pieces, making him regret he was going to do this. ~It's for everyone's best... remember that Albus...~ He thought to himself.
There was many people around him, but Albus couldn't feel their minds at all. He'd
cut of his mind just as Ginny had taught him, so that Jessie or someone else could feel his presence.

By that thought, he turned away from Jessie, crying. Now, he was at the end of the common room.
He crouched and crawled out, opened the portrait. Quick, knowing he didn't have much time, he jumped out, then turned around, only to see a confused auror looking into the portrait, saying,

" Hello! Is anybody there?HELLO!" The aurors had been placed around the castle. The two aurors that he knew the location of, was two, the one by the picture of the fat lady, the other, by the entrance hall.
It seemed like they never slept, always the same persons there, with their black sunglasses, black suit, and jet black hair. Burly guys, muscular guys, that Albus doubted had any special wizarding powers.

He started running as he turned the corner, the cloak around him, sometimes showing his feet, he was without shoes and socks. Sometimes it showed his clothes, his favorite blue faded jeans, and an orange T-shirt that said 'sorry', with big white letters. By a small amount of time, he was in the entrance hall. Now, he was sneaking on his toes, making as little sound as he could. There was no one there, most people in their common rooms, or some place else. The security guard was standing in the middle of the gigantic room, completely still, just as he had done earlier, and every day since he and the others had arrived four days ago. As he passed the security guard, he stepped on the front of the cloak, walking it off. The security guard looked at him with big eyes as he slowly turned his head against him, stricken with fear and shock.

~FRICK ON A STICK!!!!!~Albus thought to himself as the security guard opened his mouth and said,

" Shouldn't you be in your common room, Albus?"

" Errmh... umh... " He stuttered. Then, the most brilliant plan came into his head.
" PLEASE, DON'T HURT ME! I'VE SUFFERED ENOUGH ALREADY!" Tears was gathering in his eyes, as he started to fake cry, using all the emotions he felt, to make himself cry.

The guard let his guard down, and took his right arm over Albus's shoulder, wanting to comfort him while he brought him to the commonroom. But, the moment he touched Albus's shoulder, his hand shot out as a fist, hitting his 'elder' parts. Then, when he crouched in pain, Albus delivered a hard blow from his hand, right to his neck, making him unconscious. To be sure he was completely away, he reconnected his mind for a second, travelled into his, then controlled it into deep slumber. He ripped the way between his mind and the other minds. He'd taken Ginny's advice, and started with martial arts. He was getting skilled, and now, he had red belt in tay kwondo, 4th degree black belt in kung fuu, and was a newcomer in four other arts.

" Suckah!" While a little smile spread through his face. But, he was reminded of what was going to happen, and his glory moment was interrupted. The invisibility cloak was taken up from the floor, and put on carefully, making sure it covered him completely.

He walked over to the door, opened it, not being locked yet, he slowly opened it, walked outside, a light summer breeze hitting his face, and as he breathed in the hot air, it felt like he was going to puke. Not wanting to spill his limited time, he started running as fast he could, and, in two minutes, panting, he was by the outskirts of the forest. He could remember that evening like it was yesterday.

The time, the emotions, the clothes, everything. Even that special tree.
It wasn’t too far, so he started walking, knowing soon, soon would it happen.
The forest was silent as always, only sometimes interrupted by some students voices, most of them fourth graders or higher, hanging out. Finally, he reached the place, now, crying as he was remembering what that had happened, and what that he was going to do.

He sat down, right next to the tree where his life’s highest, best moment had unspilled.

Jessie's lips met his, as she leaned towards Albus. They were sitting on a branch, top of the tree, the moon glancing down at them, accompanied by the billions of stars. The greates feeling was going through both of them. Stomach tickling, head rushing, heart going in a hundred and twenty. Albus backed away, now regretting.Don't Don’t wanna ruin our friendship… You’ve just broken up with Blaze… I’ll just ruin this…”

Jessie looked at him with big eyes tears appearing.

Albus got back to the present, being back from his flashback. Then, he got up, walked into the opening right next to him, and sat down, meditation position. He put his arms up in the air, together, right above his head, then spread them, and brought thesynchronized syncronized movements, making circles. Then, after five minutes, he clapped them, making an ice circle with the small amount of power he had gained. The circle was three metres wide, tree metres from every angle. It was filled with a long incantation, starting where he was sitting, circling around him, going out and out, filling the whole circle with ice leunknownof an unknow language.

Albus started messing something that could not be heard. All of the ice letters vanished, and then, reappeared in the exact order and formation they had been a second ago, now in the air.
It was a bit higher than Albus, but it started sinking. His mind was settled. This was happening, and now, no one could stop him. The letters stopped with his head, but then, continued going downwards, folding nicely by his shoulders, creating some sort of mask around his whole head, then starting to go downwards towards the rest of his body.

The pain was excruciating but he couldn’t scream out, because then someone would come too near and their soul would be sucked right into his, mixing, then taking over his body as he took over their body, ruining everything he had done so far, and making it unable for him to do what he planned on doing.

While he finished the incantation, the letters themselves, had been going slowly upwards and downwards, covering his wholIt'sdy. ~Finally. It’s happening. Good bye… For now… My dearest friends.  ~
A little hole was made in the top of the ‘mumified’ Albus, and up, came floating a blue flame. It had the size of a thumb, and as it raised into the air, all of the letters vanished, and under, was Albus. But his eyes was dead. You couldn’t see a spark of life in them, focusing on something, while not focusing at something at all at the same time. The blue fire disappeared into nothing, and Albus fell onto the ground.

He had done that something you should never do.

But he had to.

His friends were now safe. Everyone was safe. A Single word let out of the mouth, of the lifeless Albus, before it died. " Jessie" His voice was faint, and within a moment, there was an unpleasant long, " aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" before his body died.

The unthinkable had happened.

Albus had drawn his soul out.

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

OMG.... you killed him..... but but but... that means he's gone... this isn't the end right... and he didn't die... gosh....

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Ahaha! He loves me  ;D But he's dead  :'( So many emotions.... so confused  ??? Confused makes me angry!  >:( Angry is hot.... like the son... which requires sunglasses  8)

I loves YOUz

Wait whats thats suppose to mean??