News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Showdown for Harry!

Started by slytherinqueen, September 19, 2002, 10:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokkenSuite

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

ronweazley122

DokkenSuite

:D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: slytherinqueen on September 19, 2002, 10:15:54 AM
ANY GIRL WHO THINKS THEY'RE HARRY'S G/F THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TO FIGHT ME!*transforms into Sailor Earth* WORLD EARTH POWER! SO C'MON CHICKENS! PREPARE FOR THE SHOWDOWN FOR HARRY!

You can Keep Harry cuz I am only interested in Draco ;)  But to each their own (as they say)

DokkenSuite

Kiara Johnson

bbball

*I just used banned forum word no.2! Please report me to admin:)* youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Lily_Evans

watch your language, one more sweaer word, and I'm willing to tell admin.

admin

Quote from: bbball on April 10, 2003, 02:53:55 AM
:-X youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:stop:
This is the one and only warning you will receive anymore abusive language and you will be banned from this Forum.

admin

~ Ella

*whistles*

Naughty, Naughty.
You betta watch it bbball.  8)
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

brian

banned a long long time ago. Wait, he didn't swear. He did two stars in the middle. So how did he swear?? I'm confused

Kiara Johnson

This post was not the one that got him banned.  lol

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

;)  Also, I burned him alive.  *Kiara get a happy look, remembering his screams*