News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Aiden Gray ((Updated))

Started by Aiden, September 21, 2009, 03:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

General Information.
First Name: Aiden
Last Name: Gray
Heritage: Muggleborn.
Nationality: English.
Place Of Birth: Manchester, United Kingdom.
Age/ Date Of Birth: 19, February 29, 1990.
Position: Graduated Student.

Looks.
Eyes: Medium brown.  Can change to a lighter gold or darker black.  Standard shaped.  His eyes usually betray most of the emotions hes feeling.
Hair: Long, to the middle of the ear.  Straight, dark black.  Usually falls over his eyes.
Height: 6'0"
General Appearance:  Skinny, athletic with a strong upper frame.  Long arms but has good posture in his broad shoulders.  Clear, pale skin with good complexion.  Has a short scar around the right side of his jaw that can barely be seen except in good light.  His face is usual calm but serious.  His constant body temperature is a few degrees higher to that of a normal temperature which is why he rarely gets cold.
Dressing Style: Usually wears darker colors.  Hoodies, band t-shirts or sleeveless shirts.  His jeans are usually torn and thrashed or a dark blue denim color. He hates wearing shorts so he is own found in his regular jeans.  Shoes are usually converses or regular tennis shoes.  Even when he was a student he rarely wore his uniform.

Personality.
General Traits: Is very shy and reserved about his thoughts or feelings.  Doesn't like to speak his mind about an opinion or situation.  Extremely indecisive, and hates being in charge.  To others he may seem rebellious which is exactly how he acts.  However, he is very nice and polite when the situation calls for it.  Usually tends to keep to himself, and to those around him he may seem sad or depressed, even if he's not.  He is easily angered and irritable to those who bother or annoy him.
Likes: Loud music, swimming, art, cold weather, dark places.
Dislikes:  Fakes, large crowds of people, sleeping late or for long periods of time, wasting time, gossip, having to be in charge or the leader.
Habits:  Whenever deep in thought or curious about a situation or idea he tends to gently tilt his head to one side.  However, this also makes him easy to read to others.  When he is nervous he tends to blink many times, or give indirect eye contact.
Strengths: Pretty good physical strength, his ability to use the element fire, quick thinking, and good memory.  Very observant and honest.
Weaknesses:  Indecisiveness, unable to control his anger or other emotions.  Tends to overreact quite a bit.

History.
Spouse: Stacey Gray.
Parents: Megan Gray, Peter Cleveland.
Siblings: Alexis Cleveland (step-sister)
Former House: Gryffindor.
Background Story:  Was born in the city of Manchester in the UK.  He was born to parents who were both muggles and raised him in Manchester.  Their family were well-known and liked around town for their activeness in the community and friendliness to others.  They were remembered to be involved in much volunteer work around hospitals and orphanages.  They all lived together for five years until one fateful day when both Peter and Megan were killed in a fatal car accident.  Since that day, Aiden's life changed completely.  He was forced to live in an orphanage for two years until his mother's brother, his uncle, was finally able to adopt him.  

Aiden's life with his uncle was difficult.  He was always in and out of trouble in school and was often known around for his unruly rebelliousness.  That year, he had discovered his unusual ability to control and create fire with his mind.  He feared if others knew about this power he would become an outcast.  

((This is his new and updated bio.  I added a lot of new things, but I'll finish the rest later.))

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

This bio kicks all other bio's bootys.

Aiden

Thanks you guys. XD
I tried to put alot more effort into this bio than my other two.
I also got the character sheet from another forum, and added a few things of my own.
I'll post the rest later, but I'm going to redo most of his history...which is going to take forever.

~Harry Potter~

Very good, now you can focus on hashing out your deeper past.  Not required but if you can do it, it can make posting a lot more fun.  If you ever think about it, think, "What could have caused my personality?" Since normally the past causes the personality, and then the personality causes the future.

Mine is an extreme case but Rhyme was beat as a child and had a very bad childhood, so now he is a be demented, has a split personality and is very untrusting of people at first.  He has a very fragile psyche which leads to him being all over the place, in one RP he can be totally normal and one bad remembrance can turn him all around. 

Now you don't need to take it to that extreme but think, what would cause my character to be shy?  To be this withdrawn.  It all comes with time but this is really good, don't think that it isn't, just giving advice on how to make it BETTER. 
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

potter_fan122

=D Exactly.

Like Stacey, she was kind of overworked while she was at home, so she works hard as a basic. She can`t deal with stress, though. Maybe Aiden got yelled at, or wasn`t allowed to show how he felt. Keep up the good work, though. It`s goten a lot better.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Okay, thanks for the advice. 
I'm not really good at making the history of characters but I'll try my best.

I'm going to try to make his history very long, but I'll have to make up alot of new things about him.

~Harry Potter~

Just make sure it meshes, since it wouldn't make sense if his father hated him but took him to Disney world for his 6th birthday. 

Aiden

Yeah, I wasn't planning on anything like that. Haha.

I kind of have writer's block at the moment.  I'm trying to use your advice and make up something that could've happened in his past to make him what he is now, but right now I'm drawing blanks.

~Harry Potter~

That's fine, I have those all the time, just let it sit for a while, thinking about it lightly until something hits you.  Something from inspiration is normally way better then something forced. 

erapeCemaLipt

When there is an overflow on the second page of skills for example, would it be possible to have them in a box like it is done on the first page?

Thanks