News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Started by ~Harry Potter~, January 20, 2008, 07:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy_1437

(I can write long posts but the people I post with normally post short ones and I cant write long ones because like you said they don't go anywhere and it's hard to post with those people so I can write a pretty decent post so you guys can stay and I'll try and make them longer)

Billy wasn't paying that much attention to Al and Rhyme he had his mind on other things. Billy looked over at Rhyme when he brought out a kunai out of his coat arm -I wonder why he carries a gardening tool from Japan with him well some people do sharpen them and use them as weapons- Billy was thinking to himself  "Where did you get that" Billy said intrested in it as he watched Rhyme throw it around like he has been using it for a long time "that's really..." he said as he watched it fly out of his hands Billy's mouth flew open as it went right by his head than closed it as Rhyme throw a ribbon and it wrapped its self around the handle and went back in to Rhymes coat arm again "How How did you do that