News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

as time flys

Started by kira, January 22, 2008, 06:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kira

Kira was just siting there on the frount steps to some old house that looked like it was moveing and it made a squeaky noise .It was almost like just a few minutes ago she was haveing the time of her life and then she inded up here .She looked down at her arm becaues it had a teribile pain to it and there was a mark there shaped like a snake.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius apparated from the Ministry of Magic angrily, not caring where he was headed but ended up in the middle of a neighborhood. He angrily looked around, frustrated that he had not gone somewhere he knew. He noticed a girl in front of him on steps so he walked over.* Where am I? *He asked and as soon as he spoke the words it sounded even more stupid then he had imagined.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

kira

"I don't know I don't even know where I am.Owch,"she said as she tokk a look at her arm.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius sighed and peered around before turning, hearing her "ouch"* You allright there?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

kira

"umm yeah just a little cut."she lied it was big and it was deep she chould see her own bone.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius nodded but didn't believe her. He walked over and sat down next to her.* Here let me see your arm. *He reached out to take it.*

kira

" fine ."she said when he toched her arm his hands where warm and she looked up at him while he looked at it and she smiled.