News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Thinking

Started by Noelle, January 22, 2008, 06:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kira

"Well Umm ...."she said as she looed around.

billy_1437

he looked at her "its muddy" he said smileing at her he cleaned himself up he was upset with Noelle but nothing could beat being with Kira in the rain "i love the rain it calms me"

iNinjuh

[[ Kira, did you honestly just say OMG in the middle of an RP? ]]
[[ Honestly, what the hell? ]]

Al, on his way towards them, was bumped into rather forcefully.
His eyes fell upon a person.
A girl.

It was the girl that he had seen with the other people.

Woah, that was fast... he thought to himself.

It's alright... he said.
Uhm, judging by the force that you just bumped into me with, I'm gonna guess.... Something's wrong?

His hair was blown slightly out of place, and he pushed it back to it's original spot.

Is it something you wanna talk about, or... Al said cautiously.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -

kira

" Yeah me to ." she said now it was pouring down really really hard and she just stood there.

billy_1437

Billy took a few steps toward Kira and out of nowhere he kissed her he wasnt sure why but he always enjoyed kissing in the rain and with Kira it was even better

_-Aaron-_

Aaron was sitting along the side of the lake when it started raining he loved the rain but wasn't feeling like getting soaked so he stood up and started walking toward hogwarts he decided to walk through the forest so he would get that much wetter when he was about have way there he slipped on a twig that was sticking out of the ground he fell down in the mud "da**it"he said as he got up he looked around to see if anyone had seen him fall and when he looked over his right shoulder he saw a guy and a girl kissing he ignored them and continued walking when he got to the edge of the forest he saw a small group of people. He looked at his clothes "crap" he said as he saw how mud he had on him. He slowly walked out of the forest and headed toward the front door covered in mud "i wish i remembered what spell cleans clothing" he mumbled and he got closer toward the group

natalie

Natalie was walking around in the rain, just enjoying it while it lasted. She jumped in the puddles like a little girl and opened her mouth to get a drop of water in it. She started to get a little cold but she didnt care. She kept on walking, passing two figures and then she accidentily ran into another figure, falling over the persons shoe. The figure looked like Noelle,(who she doesnt know who Noele is at the time). Natalie fell to the ground landing head first onto a dirty puddle,great, she thought. Her hair was now dirty, clinching to her face.
NaTaLiE

kira

SHe just stood there with her hands on his back . SHe was so happy right now. :D

billy_1437

When they broke apart for some air he looked at her and smiled he thought he was very lucky to have her

_-Aaron-_

Aaron decided no would notice him anyway so he walked out of the forest and walked straight past the group hoping no would would notice then he noticed that he had dropped his notebook of story's and poems that he had under his shirt so that it would get ruined he looked all around where he was standing and couldn't find it "D**M" he said out loud he didn't care if anyone saw him now all he wanted was his black and red notebook which was practically his only friend.
He walked to where he was hiding before and still no notebook he was on the verge of tears he is a very emotional person when it comes to thing like this he walked back up to were he was and sat down on the steps and put his head down and started to cry silently

kira

Kira just looked up at the sky and looked at all the stars." Hey you see that , that is Oran's Belt." she said as she looked up and pointed.

kira

As she looked up and she looked at h im and kiised him while he stood there .  She thought Man I am lucky to have him as a boyfirend and wow i can't belive he picked a girl like me. she thought.

billy_1437

Billy stood there kissing Kira and he wrapped his arms around her as they broke apart. "You know im lucky to have you" he told her

kira

" Yeah you are." she siad as she ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him.

billy_1437

he wrapped his arms around her holding her tight and kissed her with a lot of Passion