News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Thinking

Started by Noelle, January 22, 2008, 06:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_-Aaron-_

Aaron still didn"t look at her "it was about three and a half so you should be out of breath" he said glancing at her

KeKe p

"Yeah.."she said to him then stood up ."Aaron tell what is wrong."she said to him.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron knew she didn't believe him "I was told that this sometimes happens and doesn't end until I go throught my next cycle okay" he said and jumped out of the tree and walked away

KeKe p

She went after him..."Aaron!!"she said as she grab his arm and stoped him..."I belive you I do don't worry everything is going to be fine I mean I will go if you want."she said to him and then she started to walk away.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron looked at her "I'll see you later I guess maybe after my cycle" he said and turned and walked away

_-Aaron-_

Aaron was looking around and didn't see Sasha walk towards him and as he turned to look foreword he almost fell but he caught his balance and caught her before she hit the ground "Is that a good book" he asked smiling at her

_-Aaron-_

Aaron looked down at her and smiled -maybe I'm just bored with KeKe- he thought to himself. "So you okay?" he asked as he helped her stand straight

_-Aaron-_

Aaron looked at her and smiled "anytime by the way who are you and what year are you in?" Aaron asked

_-Aaron-_

Aaron laughed "I'm Aaron and I'm 18 and in year 7" he said looking at her

_-Aaron-_

Aaron laughed at this "Its okay I'm used to it" he said thinking of KeKe then he picked up the book Sasha had dropped and handed it to her "Here you go next time wait till your sitting to start reading" Aaron said and smiled

_-Aaron-_

Aaron smiled and leaned in "okay" he whispered and walked towards hogsmead

KeKe p

She looked at him..."Ok what ever."she said then walked off.