News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Misery Business

Started by Noelle, January 23, 2008, 06:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius saw the look in her eye as she let the tear fall down her face.* I'm really sorry. That Kira girl, all she seems to do is bring trouble here am I right?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Noelle

Noelle nodded, she didn't have the will to do anything else. She felt like everything had been drained out of her. "I don't even know why she did this..."

Kira seemed to have something agaist Noelle, a want to ruin her. Unfortunatly Kira didn't know what she had comming. Noelle had so much more power then she had realized. And along with power comes revenge.

Kilynn

"Just be careful." Kilynn said, putting her arms around Siruis, she was cold.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius placed his right hand under Kiylnn's arm and started massaging her skin with his thumb.* If this guy that you like chose Kira over someone as nice as you...I say he's not worth it!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Noelle

Those last words hit Noelle with a wakening. Maybe he was right. Maybe she should just forget about Billy. She nodded, looking down at the grass. "Why do you think that I don't fit it?"

She really didn't mean to say it. It was floating in her head and she opened her mouth. It was too late to take it back.

Kilynn

"You fit in better than you think." Kilynn said.
"Maybe Billy and Kira aren't worth your time."
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Noelle

Noelle gazed out into the clouds. "Two years ago, I would have never dreamed of something like this."

Of course she wouldn't. She was wasted half the time. Or she was solving drama. Or trying to get out of a murder case. Who said her life was perfect?

Kilynn

"Hey, why dont we go out to eat, maybe Pizza, and get some butterbeer and try to make things better." Kilynn said to Siruis and Noelle.

Noelle

Butterbeer... The word hit her hard. She was always bad with drinking but now, she didn't care. She didn't have an appearance to keep up anymore. "Sure... If you guys don't mind."

iNinjuh

Al suddenly woke from his slumber, and, shocked, fell from the branch of the tree he was sleeping in.

Ughh... he moaned, rolling onto his stomach to get up.

He got up on his hands and looked up.
About 5 feet from where he was, there were people.
Three of them, actually.

One was Sirius, dressed... rather unusual than what Al had normally seen.
Something he really.... really didn't wanna see again.

Then, there was Noelle.

And, there was an unknown girl who was sitting with them.

Uhm... Al said, stuggling for words in his unlikely predicament.
Hi...? he said slowly.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -

Lola_La_Fringe7

A bubble of earth slowly rose out of well... the earth. It opened and a perfectly clean Mira, although she had quite messy hair, stepped out. All hitting the ground had woken her. She yawned and stretched her arms out, not seeing the people she muttered to herself. "God, you just can't get any sleep anymore. Not even under groun..." She stopped as she saw Al sprawled on the ground. "Um... So... Akward.... Hi?" Then she saw everyone else. She shook and looked at them. "I guess I should be saying hi right about now."
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: iNinjuh on January 23, 2008, 12:04:56 PM
Al suddenly woke from his slumber, and, shocked, fell from the branch of the tree he was sleeping in.

Ughh... he moaned, rolling onto his stomach to get up.

One was Sirius, dressed... rather unusual than what Al had normally seen.
Something he really.... really didn't wanna see again.

Uhm... Al said, stuggling for words in his unlikely predicament.
Hi...? he said slowly.

(Not even going to ask haha)

*Sirius's heart skipped a beat first when he saw Al suddently before them all and a second time when he saw Mira come out from under ground. He was speechless at how the two had gotten there for a moment before nodding as a welcome to them both. He turned to Mira recovering from the surprise.* Yeah, pizza and butterbear sounds great. Mira ... Al would you two like to join us? *He said peering at the two.*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira still loked dazed for a moment. "Oh, yeah, thanks." She replied quickly. She looked at herself making sure no dirt was on her. Then she looked up. "I was sleeping... underground." She added, as if it explained everything.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Kilynn

"Okay, let's go." Kilynn said, standing up, and then helping her amazing boyfriend up.

lexip.13

Suddenly Lexi appeared behind a bush. "Hey guys. What's up?"she said hoping they didn't notice she had just transformed from cat to human.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]