News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

One Forever

Started by ChoChangHP118, January 23, 2008, 09:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius slipped up the cold steps of the astronomy tower in the dead of night. He peered anciously over the edge of the wall and saw specks of people heading in for the night from a party that had just gotten over. He whistled as he looked up at the sky into its vast wasteland and he howled into the wind.* I LOVE SARAH JONES! *He yelled down to the people below not caring if someone was sleeping.* WOOHOO!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

kira

Kira walked up behinde him"Umm what ya doing?" she said looking at him strangly.

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting at her window when she heard someone hollar something about her. "Wonder who said that."

Sarah siad as she leaned out her window looking around.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

I am enjoying life! *He said louder then usual in response to Kira. He happily spun around and faced her his heart pounding still from running up the stairs.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

kira

"OooKk you are scarying me just to let you know."she said.

Shara2007

Sarah leaned out farther in the window and fell out grabbing the ledge before she fell the rest of the way.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius hopped onto the ledge and placed one leg on each side of the wall to make sure he didn't fall. He threw his head back again and howled.*

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she heard this and then let one of her hands accidently slip so she was now hanging with one. She was not sure what to do and she was to scared to hollor.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius happily looked around before freezing, his features immediatly turned to worry and he jumped off of the wall and ran down the stairs faster then lightning. He had just gotten an uncomfortable feeling all over his body.* SARAH! *Sirius said running through the halls. He decided to check her room so he slipped through the secret passageway that he had used so many times before and ran to her room. Searching frantically, knowing something wasn't right.* SARAH! *he called again.*

Shara2007

Sarah heard him and tryed to say something but all she could do was wisper. "help."

She then felt another one of her fingers slips before all but one gave way.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius ran up the stairs like a mad man and reached her room, he peered around and saw her open window and ran over to it looking out. He saw nothing then looked down and gasped quickly grabbing her wrist.* Sarah!

Shara2007

Sarah was in tears as she lifted her other hand up to the one he held her wrist with. "Help me."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius grabbed her other wrist and strongly lifted her up like she weighed nothing. He quickly pulled her back into her room and sat holding her in his arms for a moment, his eyes closed.*

Shara2007

Sarah laid in his arms shaking and crying. She was so scared and she was not sure what to do. She was now pale and even shaking harder.

"I did not mean to."

kira

"You know what you and Shara ar perfect together."she said.