News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Forgiven? Not A Chance

Started by ChoChangHP118, January 23, 2008, 09:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

and to the people of this school, I am sorry that I blew up the potions classroom on purpose. *Sirius peered at Snape out of the corner of his eye and smirked before looking at the entire student body at Hogwarts that there was in the great hall.* I am also sorry...that the teacher, Snivellus...I mean, Proffessor Snape is a complete moron. *Sirius smiled at the rest of the school as applaus erupted. He was up there to say how sorry he was for disrupting school property, again but he just couldn't pass up that golden chance. He would pay later but he didn't care. He smiled to Sarah and winked as he stepped down from the step that he was on and started walking towards the school through the angry yells of Snape and the other teachers yelling as well.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah smiled and walked over and hugged him. "you know Sirius you could have blamed it on me."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled.* Why ruin your reputation when mines already ruined! *He kissed her cheek.* Besides, why pass up a chance to do what i just did.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"you would not have ruined my rep. I mean snape already thinks I can't do anything right." Sarah smiled kissing his cheek.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius nodded.* Good point, even though he's obviously sadly mistaken.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "I know I can sure beat you in most things."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius gawked at her jokingly before placing his hands on her hips and staring into her eyes flirtaciosly, still smiling.* Oh well is that a challenge there Miss Sarah?

Shara2007

"well sure I mean if your not scared that a girl will beat you."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled at her and smirked.* So you think your better then me at everything?

Shara2007

"well no I mean I don't smell like a hairy dog." Sarah said smiling.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius wrapped his arm playfully around her shoulder and pushed her against him.* Oh that hurts! Your so funny Sarah no really! *He laughed and looked down at her.* Now watcha gonna do? Your stuck in my grasp! Muah hahaha!

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Well I could always to this."

Sarah then started to use her elemental powers to cool her body down enough so that he would let go.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius laughed and let go of her.* Brrr ice woman! *He smiled at her, his eyes in a taunting gaze at her face, there color a happy yellow.*

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she looked at him. Her blue eyes sparkling even more.

"told you I could make you let go."

ChoChangHP118

Good point. But in my defense, you had to use a power of yours...Not your own physical strength. *He smiled, loving this fake compitition between them.*