News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Truth About Forever

Started by Vanessa, February 9, 2008, 04:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"Well Cody. I have been busy with little Alexandra she two now and well then I also have to run the shop." Sarah always had fun talking with Cody.

"Maybe after this we can go out for ice cream so me and your mother can talk more." Sarah looked up at Ginny then the rest of them.

"Congrads again you two." Sarah said to Vannessa and Blaze.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

Vanessa smiled softly. "Thanks... You've been a good friend."

What's going to happen after Hogwarts? Vanessa thought to Blaze.
--Taken--

Shara2007

"Well you were the one that was my friend frist. I mean if it were not for you two. I might have never made it out alive." Sarah then stood back up and moved her leg.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Noelle

Noelle walked in the Great Hall. She could see Vanessa and Blaze talking to Sarah and Ginny. She decided to watch from a distance. She, too, was shocked that it was graduation day already. She was excited, but she was also sad to leave.

LordBlaZe

~We'll See~ he thought back to her, not really knowing what else to say. "thanks again you guys" he said to Sarah and Ginny. He noticed Noelle, she seemed a bit down but a lot of the graduates did.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name