News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Newish thingy

Started by Ginny Weasly, January 23, 2008, 10:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

((I love my titles. Are they not creative?! FYI, for those who don't know, Ginny is 20 years old.))

"Momma, why is it so quiet here?" Cody looked up at his mother as they walked through the forest, his black hair lifting in the wind lightly. He gripped her hand, smiling and tilting his head to the side with childish curiosity. He wore no hat (having refused to put one on), but wore a nice warm jacket.

"Because it is winter, angel." Ginny answered, pushing a strand of brilliant red hair behind her ear. She smiled at her three year old son, looking around them, "The birds have all gone somewhere warmer. It is they who usually make the sounds one hears in the forest."

The two of them were walking off the path, Ginny knew the forest better than anyone. She had been in charge of it for so many years, she knew it with her eyes closed. She did not fear the animals, they knew better than to mess with her.

Far off, the school bell rang, sounding the end of the day for students. Ginny knew it would be only a matter of time before a few students ventured into the forest for some reason or the other. Most of the current students annoyed her, she thought them stupid and shallow beyond belief.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Noelle

Noelle walked though the forest, looking for a good place to read. She loved reading, it was one of her favorite things. She stopped, hearing two voices nearby. One belonged to a young woman and the other happened to come from a little boy. Noelle followed the voices, curious. She walked around another tree to see the two. The woman appeared to be the boy's mother. She backed up a little bit, hiding behind a tree. She thought about intruducing herself, but she decided to let the two be.

Ginny Weasly

Unfortunatly for Noelle, Cody was already a powerful wizard (although he didn't understand how much). His eyes went from Ginny to the tree behind which Noelle was hid8ing and he pointed at it.
"Momma, someone's evesdropping." He said, softly.

"Or maybe she's scared, my angel." Ginny told him, looking to were Cody pointed, her senses--both psychic and physical--focusing on the girl behind the tree. She seemed to be looking through the tree, doing so for a long moment before she turned back to Cody, "Though, she needn't be."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus ran out of the great hall and into the school grounds. The bell had just rang and he wanted to spend an hour or two in the forest. Finally finished! What am I going to do this day then....?
Albus thought to himself, remembering all the good times he had had in the forest.
He reached the edge of the forest and ran into it. He stopped after a few minutes.
He were now at a clear field. His practising field. He went up in a tree to have some fun first and then come down and practise. He quickly climbed to the top looking around himself seeing the school and the long forest that went in and in. He was happy now, and just wanted to have that beatiful sight forever.

(( Yeah good titles Ginny! They are just so creative !))

Post Potter depression.

Noelle

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on January 23, 2008, 11:10:44 AM
Unfortunatly for Noelle, Cody was already a powerful wizard (although he didn't understand how much). His eyes went from Ginny to the tree behind which Noelle was hid8ing and he pointed at it.
"Momma, someone's evesdropping." He said, softly.

"Or maybe she's scared, my angel." Ginny told him, looking to were Cody pointed, her senses--both psychic and physical--focusing on the girl behind the tree. She seemed to be looking through the tree, doing so for a long moment before she turned back to Cody, "Though, she needn't be."

Noelle heard their voices, and figured that hiding was pointless if they knew she was there. She walked out slowly, blushing for she had been caught. She looked down at her feet. "S... Sorry for eavesdropping..."

She didn't know how to explain herself, for she really only spyed because she was curious. Her curiosity always was getting her into trouble anymore.

Ginny Weasly

"It happens." Ginny said, evenly, never letting go of Cody's hand. She looked the girl up and down, sizing her up, sizing up her powers. The girl seemed to be a student, but Ginny was ever careful these days, with Xaver's family on the loose. It was essential.

Cody smiled at the girl though, "Hi." He said happily.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus heard some voices from the top of the tree. He wanted to see who it was, so he quickly climbed down again and walked against the voices.
He walked in and in to the forest. He heard that he was close now. He walked two more minutes and saw Ginny, Cody and Noelle.
Noelle were looking a bit 'guilty'. Now he started to walk more slowly. He approached them and said " Hello! What a nice day isn't it?" He said happily.
He turned over to Cody and said to him " HI Cody!"

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Cody looked at Albus, grinning suddenly, "Hi Albus." He replied. Cody really liked Albus, him being the youngest person he had ever known.

Ginny turned and nodded to Albus as a way of hello and looked back to Noelle.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus nodded back at Ginny. " How are you Cody?" He asked with a silly tone, one he always got when he were talking to children.
He smiled and looked around, and then looked at Cody again waiting for answer.

Post Potter depression.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira had been running out the doors of Hogwarts and into the forest. She shivered, not really having on a warm coat and she could smell the cold clean air. She ran up ahead only to nearly trip and fall on a branch. She recovered from her mishap and continued on only her elbow slightly cut. She saw Cody and Ginny, then Albus and Noelle. "Hello Ginny, Cody, Albus, aaannnddd Noelle!" She said.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius awoke suddenly and toppled over about six feet to the ground from a tree he had been resting in. He fell face flat on his face into the cold, snow covered ground and coughed muttering something about the snow being troublesome. He looked around to see why he had been awoken and saw a group of oddly placed people. He stood and brushed off his clothes with his cold hands and walked over through the snow.*

Now who in the world is in the forest at this time in the middle of the day? *He said walking up grumpily.*

*He saw Ginny and smiled then realized Mira, Noelle, and Albus was among the now forming group. He smiled to them all not noticing Cody below next to Ginny.* Ah, I should have known it would be people either actually going to school...*He looked to Ginny with an uncomfortable sparkle in his eye.* Or people visiting? Or searching? What exactly are you doing here. *He smiled to her and swallowed looking around at the faces.*

*He turned to Mira after brushing snow out of his free flying black hair from the fall.* What class did you just get out of? I'm gonna need the assignments pweeeease... *Sirius gave her a little puppy face before smiling and winking, he never did like going to class so anytime he got the chance to skip he always made sure someone was in the class who could give him the assignments.*

*Being in his seventh year Sirius couldn't wait to get out of school so going to useless classes seemed like a useless thing at this point.*

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"What I am doing here is none of your business, Sirius." Ginny said softly, before looking at the rest of the group. She hadn't been in school for years upon years. She had dropped out in her 5th year, after the death of Albus Dumbledore.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira laughed at him. "You really expect me to remember that kind of stuff? Now? I might later, when I really have to, but it just flys out of my head at times." She looked at him funny. "May I ask why you chose a tree to sleep in? The ground is much more comfortable."
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius suspiciously eyes Ginny.* I didn't mean to pry. *He muttered before smiling to Mira as he rolled his green eyes in a circle.* I'm surprised and here I thought you were the smart one in class. My mistake I guess.

Why was I sleeping in a tree? *He peered at the tree and you could see lack of snow where he sat before letting his eyes flow down to the bottom where he had landed on the snow. He laughed.* How else could I make a good welcoming for Ginny? *He turned and winked at Ginny before looking at his feet, placing his hands in his pockets.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Noelle

((Sorry I haven't been on. I've been grounded.))

Noelle stood back, watching the forming coversation.  She didn't know many of the students and she felt somewhat shy. She backed away a bit farther, wanting to stay unseen. She hoped Ginny wouldn't tell about her evesdropping...

((Sorry it's short, I'm doing homework...))